What genre of H-games is your favorite?

What genre of H-games is your favorite?

Attached: cot.png (160x300, 39.78K)

the lab was fucking shit

wat game

I agree
Castle of Temptation

Chikan games, Beelzeebub are releasing new game somewhere in near feature and i look fucking crazy, Hope it is in unity to get some MLT.

Attached: gg..jpg (476x234, 74.26K)

I need a H game where I am corrupted by MILFs urgently!!

based

Cheek this out.

Attached: FOHHT02VUAIrJS5.jpg (2400x1800, 451.65K)

the futa on female ones, shame CoC is the only one from the genre

why are kindergarten teachers always the sluttiest?

Because they are the youngest, after school or even during it teachers usually start their first work with kids from kinder ganders.

Doll house best stage
Puppet master best girl

Attached: E8NnT5AVgAI-sEj.jpg (768x1024, 88.92K)

Any games where people can be locked in chastity.

Female protag corruption games.

Autistic slave management/brothel sims

Guessing this one is still not finished ?

Tactical Exhibitionism Action

Attached: deponia enf.gif (600x518, 3.34M)

That game hits so many of my fetishes but the MC being the ugly and seemingly slightly overweight guy is offputting. If he was a futa or at least a trap it'd be amazing.

>Can't fuck the fairies
Seriously, what the fuck was the dev thinking?

The best ones are set in universes where casual sex is the norm like CoC.

The ones where you only have sex if you're bad at the game or let enemies beat you on purpose are awful.

It had a few good scenes and the gameplay variety was interesting, but in general yeah it was the worst of the 3 areas so far.

>Doll house best stage
Correct
>Puppet master best girl
Wrong, boss sign girl is the best girl

Ones where you're a girl and everything wants to rape you
DoL would be perfect if it wasn't trying to make every scenario and situation work for both genders, because it doesn't.

it does though, because your guy might as well be a girl

female life in shithole sims

Attached: happy merchant.png (486x566, 413.91K)

When's the next update?

The survival mechanics in this game are shit. I wish you could just turn them off.

I guess, but say, I'm in jail surrounded by dudes and they're challenging me to arm wrestling instead of trying to molest me, it's ridiculous.

It's not really a genre (it should be) but my favorite is games like Shuusaku/Kisaku where the gameplay revolves around obtaining blackmail material via sneak photography and then confronting the girls with it. The only similar games I've found are some by Beelzebub, but they're not as good.
I don't consider other blackmail games like Ai Shimai or BISHOP's games, where the blackmail material is given to you for free at the start of the game, to be the same "genre". They lack the voyeuristic aspect which is a big part of what I like about these games.
Thank you for reading my blog.

still looking for a decent TF game that isn't furry or self-tf