Gave my friend access to steam family account sharing yesterday so he can play a game i got...

gave my friend access to steam family account sharing yesterday so he can play a game i got, hes been playing for 4 hours and wont reply to messages asking if he can get off. how do i force him off without being an asshole

Attached: annoyedpepe.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

You already gave warnings. Next one:
"5 minutes, asshole"
Just open up a game

>being friends with poor people
consider it a lesson

>redditfrog
Go back

Attached: letsseewherethefrogposterreallycamefrom.png (720x540, 665.09K)

Write him telling him to save and then launch the game in 2 minutes.

>how do i force him off without being an asshole
Just log in to your account and start up the game. He'll have to ask for your permission again.

>someone's an asshole to you
>too much of a cuck to take your shit back because you're worried about looking like an asshole back
kys loser

im just gonna start a game, if he hasa problem with it whatever

>poor people BAD

Attached: 1648210812540.png (114x122, 27.81K)

>steam family account sharing
You can literally kick him off by playing any game, that's how family sharing works. Steam tells you this. The UI tells you this when someone is using your account. Why are you even posting this? Why use the reddit frog? Are you this desperate for attention? Take a step back from the internet and get help.

It gives them a 5 minute warning, and also tells them progressive warnings each minute after that. Just open your games, man

i had no clue about the warning, if i had known this i wouldnt have worried so much. i thought it could delete some of his progress.

Nah, it always gives 'em a good 5 minutes to get their shit together. You can also "abuse" this to play multiplayer games for maybe 4 minutes at a time if you're really good at loading in

Oh, also you can open games in offline mode and it won't affect their ability to play your games, but of course you can't play all games in offline mode

>play multiplayer games for maybe 4 minutes at a time

Attached: 1645284928007.jpg (460x229, 12.52K)

>joke identified

...Yeah.

Similarly, they can turn off their internet even after getting warnings and continue playing without getting kicked just fine. Tell this to your friend, OP. As long as they settle for playing offline, they can play for however long they want. If they don't want to play offline, then tough shit, wait until you're not using the account.

You've already asked him. If reason doesn't work, try force.

Who gives an actual fuck if he loses his progress? He's probably AFK, retard.

do you share your girlfriend with him too?

you say that as if i could get a girlfriend

this but unironically