$20? Yeah, sure, a comfy 3D adventure sounds fun

$20? Yeah, sure, a comfy 3D adventure sounds fun.
$40? Oof, pushing it, but maybe, maybe.
But $60 (SIXTY DOLLARS) for a literal toddler's game with only 15 hours of content?

Attached: 6483496_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpg (395x640, 85.76K)

you get 15 hours of content for something you can buy in 3 hours of work

ok

>15 hours long kriby game
I was on the fence to buy it, but you helped me to deal the seal

>only 15 hours!
>2D game!
>where’s my padded slog?

It’s Dread all over again…

Attached: 07378729-BF26-43B4-AFAF-0820CF0A9351.jpg (720x576, 420.89K)

First you guys say 2D games aren't worth $60 and now 3D games aren't either?

>15 hours
sounds good to me.

$60?

Uhh, switch games are free, retard.

It's $0 on my hacked Switch, pretty good deal.

It's not for you.

>$60 for toddler game??? NEVER
>$20 for toddler game??? OMH YES SQUEEEE
embarrasing

vegans

it's 50$ you fuckhead

?

Attached: file.png (1795x715, 1.25M)

i am enjoying the game, i'm sorry you can't

Attached: IMG_2937.jpg (247x204, 5.21K)

Yeah yeah now go buy your 70$ car macrotransactions simulator, ah and don't forget to pay for your online subscription! Game won't work without it!

>less content GOOD
>more content = padded slog
Why are Kirbyfags so disingenuous?

>strawman
Pathetic respone

Define content

15 hours for a Kirby game is quite a feat. Try justifying Star Allies with the DLC at $90 as a 10 hour game.
But honestly, you’ve spent more than $4/hour on entertainment before, probably multiple times. Ever went to the movies? Taken a plane back and forth for a weekend? Bought a flavor of the month book? Then shut the fuck up

Comparing money to hour value across media is retarded when plenty of games in the current market cost far less than $4/hour. Kirby being $60 and destined to never go on sale due to being a Nintendo first party IP doesn't do it any favors.

I don’t need Kirby to have the cheapest dollar to hour amount to prove my point, I didn’t say it was the most efficient, I said (You) have done it enough that it is an irrelevant criticism.

Stop being poor

A good game length is around 12-20 hours. Rarely do games justify going beyond that.

Nah what's pathetic is to try to shit on a game like Kirby that offers a full complete experience at standard market price. When the same people who do that lick the boots of companies trying to push the price of games into the hundreds through microtransactions and subscriptions. On top of increasing the base price of games.

It's *really* pathetic. You're exactly the kind of people that are dragging the game industry into the ground

the question is, how replayable is it? i can certainly justify paying $60 on the guarantee i'll replay the game multiple times