Brutally blows Elden Ring out of the water

>Brutally blows Elden Ring out of the water

Attached: iteibz517q481.jpg (3840x2160, 1.05M)

ahahah ahahahaha ahahah ahahahahaha.... oh wait you're serious, AHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!!!!!!!!!

>Brutally blows

Agreed

Lol good1

Ahh, the triple AAA garbage, so easily forgotten...

>people are playing the latest fromjank reskin instead of the epic kino that is horizon
Shame

Attached: 1625256157574.jpg (3840x2160, 691.99K)

what's it called when you keep telling yourself this everyday as a cope

RDR2 completely mogs HFW as an immersive open world experience. Elden Ring completely mogs HFW as a gameplay experience.

name a game more quickly forgotten

Attached: 1619992564203.gif (112x112, 30.43K)

>my first day working as a sony shill

>brutally blows
for once OP is right about something

Attached: 1590889187950.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

I thought the first game was 'ok'. I think Horizon needs more gameplay elements in it. Elden Ring has like a bajillion weapons and spells and build combos. Horizon has... the bow. It gets boring after 8 hours.

>dodge, shoot arrow at glowing weakspot, "I bet it's weak to arrows"

it's not on PC

therefore, it does not exist

thus, it cannot blow anything out of the water, for it is but a minor fart in the wind

good day

>Horizon has... the bow. It gets boring after 8 hours.
Funny, I feel like the toys Aloy has access to is excessive. Are you sure you played it? HFW has even more bow types than HZD did.

goosex

the transformers monster aesthetic is too jarring for me when contrasted against the lush organic environments. I'd much rather the creatures have flesh and bone

>me fight robotanimal , me fat woman ug ug.
shitgame 0 interest stick to your reddit console safespace hugbox.

can't seem to recall

This.
I would say I'll care when it's on a platform that I care about, but it's a shitty western game, so it's unlikely that I'll ever care.

Oh I get it, this must be the LOL thread

Attached: 1623748141642.jpg (1280x720, 172.13K)

If it was good then you wouldn't need to make limp assertions comparing it to the current top dog. Also I don't play as girls because I'm not trans.

>I'm so insecure I can't be a female character in a video game

BASED

>Marvel tier writing and action

Have your parents told you that they're insects yet?

Attached: 0BF07197-210E-4356-9B14-4BD588283AFB.jpg (337x426, 22.8K)

Anthem?

All toys. No real weapons. Elden ring has hundreds of weapons.

Are both games fun if I ignore the bad story? I played the first one years ago for a few hours but dropped it after starting Nioh.

>bow types
>>TYPES
same shit, shill. LET ME RIDE A THUNDERJAW, then we can talk

I was shocked at how small the viewership for this was on twitch. It was down to 30k the day after release. Elden Ring on launch had near 1m viewers and remained in the top 3 most watched categories for a whole month.

You're so insecure that you need to put words in other peoples' mouths.

I hope you're paid to make this thread every day, because I can think of no sadder existence than to be this pathetic for free and on your own time.

Game where you have to snipe things in the eye with a bow and arrow while sliding under them at full speed.

Let's release it on consoles with no gyro aiming. They can try to get pinpoint accuracy by dragging their little aiming nubs.