Hello Any Forums. It's me, Markus Vaughn from hidden gem "Trauma Center: New Blood"...

Hello Any Forums. It's me, Markus Vaughn from hidden gem "Trauma Center: New Blood". Remember to take a break from here and your phone from time to time. It's fun here, but you aren't going to miss anything if you take a break sometimes. Don't let the irrational fear of missing out on anything here take over you. Trust me, you'll see the same threads here today as you will weeks and even months from now. Have fun but remember to step back sometimes, user. OK? Cool.

Attached: Markus-Vaughn.png (250x452, 129.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NFtyrrnISvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1618440649506.png (1850x293, 100.45K)

Thanks doc.

Thanks doc.
Your game is great.

Yes that's me. I also used the same image. I just thought about doing it again today.

What the FUCK was his problem

Attached: latest[1].png (344x558, 187.61K)

Utk2 is the only one I haven't played. What dou think about it?

Wanted pink pussy.

Thanks doc! I'll try your game sometime.

More like wanted Stiles's stylus

The final boss music is one of the best of all time

I promise you the Trauma Center series has my top 10 video games OSTs of all time.

Attached: derek.jpg (357x289, 24.51K)

I miss Trauma Center bros.

Attached: 291897111020211.png (271x256, 87.66K)

he looks like he serves Lucifer in his war against YHVH

Dead series LMAO;_;

Could have been on the Wii U, but instead we get the Fire Emblem X SMT Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Wii U was perfect for this game and Atlus refuses to acknowledge this series existed at all.

I wish the Switch had had a stylus so we could have more comfy touch games

>Story
New Blood > Under the Knife 2 > Second Opinion/Under the Knife 1
>Gameplay
Under the Knife 2 > New Blood > Second Opinion
>Music
NEW BLOOD NEW BLOOD NEW BLOOD NEW BLOOD > Under the Knife 1/Second Opinion>Under the Knife 2

Didn't play the quasi visual novel Trauma Team game.

youtu.be/NFtyrrnISvM

Take me back. Please take me back.

The problem is that touch games are only beaten by motion in terms of appeal to the current audience (especially online). It's not going to happen anytime soon.

Inferiority complex when faced with the gigachad that was Dr Derek Styles

I really should replay all of these games