Was it terrible?

Was it terrible?

Attached: Resistance 2.jpg (256x296, 18.13K)

It was a stepdown to be sure, but it wasn't terrible.

Attached: 175-1753806_resistance-fall-of-man-wallpaper-resistance-fall-of.jpg (1024x819, 256.07K)

I liked it
It has flaws, like the other titles, but the 3 games are equally good imo
Resistance games were the only decent Sony exclusive shooters btw

man these things scared this shit outta me

Attached: image_resistance_fall_of_man-3929-1066_0005.jpg (1278x720, 264.77K)

No. Not as good as the first one, nowhere near really. But much, much better than the third one.

KZ2 multiplayer was godlike - singleplayer was painfully mediocre

Killzone 2's campaign was fucking excellent, what are you on about? That game is still one of the most satisfying FPS games ever made to this day.

I liked the co-op with the ten people and classes.

KZ2 is complete garbage,
>super slow movement
>super useless jump (why can you jump anyway)
>super low TTK
>spawnkilling
>bad map design
>really fucking bad players

It's like a parody of a pseudo realistic military shooters, everything is brown and black, you move slower than a tetraplegic turtle, 2 bullets are enough to kill players and most weapons are assault rifles forcing you to aim down sight and further reduce your (inexistent) speed thanks to their retarded spread and bloom. You have a dedicated camper class: sniper (one-hit kills players if you shoot in their foot btw) with invisibility, and the community is so fucking retarded no one bothers to use the class with the respawn smoke item when their team is getting spawnkilled.
Only snoys and retards enjoy Killzone

R3 had the best gameplay

Yes, especially the trash called multiplayer.

>how about guns that shoot through walls
>yeah, what a great idea
>let's give enemies these
>and let's also make the health of the player very small, and add regenerating health, health that regenerates behind cover
>what a great idea

No it didn't. It was a terrible game.

KZ2 has soul, this shit here has no soul at all
If you actually played it while it was active, mp of kz2 was great

sounds like you got filtered

KZ2 is your typical nu-FPS doubling down on what makes nu-FPS bad, it tries to be a bad (but good looking) game and completely succeeds.
Resistance tried to be a classic shooter, it tried to be a good game, and almost did it.

On one hand you have a terrible game with big budget (Killzone), on the other a good game with low budget (Resistance)

>nu-FPS
So you never played it, ok.

>resistance
>classic shooter
>regenerating health
>stupid weapons limit
>shit multiplayer design
I had tons of fun playing kz2, I didn't have fun at all playing resistance 2.
Cope

ok so you only played 2
thanks for your input
everything bad about R2 gameplay is infinitely worse in KZ2.

haha, you are retarded and lying.
Kz2 had no enemies shooting you through walls.
Kz2 also has no regenerating health, except for multiplayer and it doesn't REALLY have regenerating health, you need medics.

No. It was just garbage.

Killzone 2 was 3 hours long with no variety in weapon, level design or enemy design.

You have absolutely never played it.

I found it surprisingly good for a console shooter

Mind indulging me as to why? I went through all three and it struck me as by far the worst in terms of its campaign. It just seems like a mess of corridors with no room for the enemies to breathe.

Attached: 1618170798793.gif (200x219, 110.75K)

fpbp