Asriel Dreemurr

Post this goat, talk about Undertale.

Attached: Asriel_Dreemurr.png (126x228, 4.03K)

>talk about Undertale.
but I am not a tranny nor a faggot, so no

He cute

Attached: Cutie Asriel.png (536x809, 125.66K)

should I bother with the genocide run?
I don't wanna go through the story again and grind monsters

Never did it myself. Sans looks hard as fuck and I'm not saying that because hes a skeleton, I'm saying that because the fight is twenty minutes long. True Pacifist is the only run worth a damn because of Asriel. Also, I want to FUCK his child like boy pussy.

Attached: Nom Nom Sleepy Asriel.png (860x1078, 177.43K)

Bump

Furry Discord?
Back to your containment board!

it was pretty good, I liked how it integrated the idea of replaying the game actually being a core part of the experience and changed how you interact with the world and more of the story unfold
I haven't touched deltarune yet and waiting for the whole game to release before I play it, I'm looking forward to seeing how/if he manages to do something wacky with the ending again, with it being episodic release rather than a full game drop at once I find it harder to imagine that he could pull something similar again

I'm not even in an Undertale furry discord, you shitter.

>take the elevator up to Asgore
>made to stop every few feet so monsters can forcibly exposit Asriel's tragic backstory at you
Really? Was that the best way you could come up with to fit that information in there Toby?

Attached: cropriel.gif (307x254, 531.94K)

He deserved better. I love Asriel so much. That nigger, black and white Michael Jackson wannabe, Ralsei has nothing on him.

Sans was a good fight.

>nor a faggot
Yet you act like one.

Attached: 1445140406974.png (492x280, 85.03K)

user i'm PRETTY sure sheaths and ball skin are still nsfw

>grind monsters
You can clear out an area in a couple of minutes if you fidget against the wall.

At least it's not children in bikinis

now would child asriel in a bikini REALLY be that bad? i mean c'mon

I want to fuck his fat mom

Attached: 5fbae96770326fa13dc2ae2e252e7a87.jpg (473x800, 60.91K)

I NEED IT!!!
Also based. Imagine hot steamy underage goat incest.

Attached: anal_first.png (560x363, 270.83K)

You get to fuck Toriel whichever way you like BUT you have to eat a nasty snail pie before or after

How do you fuck her?

Attached: 1462679856266.png (956x1280, 1.14M)

Ignore her and go rape her goat kid instead

This goat is superior

Attached: A0AC90D9-1ED0-4F07-818B-6566CF4D3B25.jpg (1200x1200, 94.98K)

As you approach with your dick out, the illusion shatters and the door locks behind you. It is Toriel. She claims you need corrective rape to find your way back to the natural order of human men having sex with monster milfs. She rapes you.