Was it KINO?

was it KINO?
in my opinion not that much

ive been seeing so many threads about this guy and people were praising it (now i think you guys were just shitposting) but when i finally fought him it was piss easy and i didnt even see anything because he throws abilities that cover your entire sight so its just dodging randomly and pressing attack until he dies

Attached: 1648312432162.jpg (2878x2160, 496.97K)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

yes

The fight itself was visually really cool, but the voice acting was so fucking bad, and the fact that you had to use a gimmick weapon was lame.
6/10, cool visuals, bad voice acting and bad gimmick fight.

He was unbelievably amazing. The weirdness of this boss is like something you would find in an obscure 90s rpg, it was such a nice break from the super serious choir music ~:+:AnGeL_oF_dArKnEsS:+:~ anime fights.

it's the best version of the stormruler fights

>the voice acting was so fucking bad
You are mad, my dude. It was perfect.

Mogh's was terrible.

the voice acting is amazing

I like Yhorm from DS3 better for gimmick bosses. The lance is just too easy to use and Rykard spent most of my fight stunlocked while I wailed on him.

What this user said. It's pretty kino for such a cheesy fight.
Pic related was the biggest kino moment for me

Attached: 1648229535259m.jpg (1024x576, 77.8K)

All the Stormruler fights suck. I won't say this one is especially bad, but I literally just had him stunlocked the entire fight with the charged weapon art. I tried fighting him for a while without the spear, but it was shitter than DS3's fight without the weapon.

what are all those columns for?

Only boss that i've beat purely on skills, with rolling, timing, stamina management and shit. Also Ancestral Deer, yes. All other bosses was like dual wield and jump on them, while summons tanking.

He’s the best boss in the game

Same, the whole fight took less than two minutes and he was barely able to get an attack in. The whole Volcano Manor quest and lore and characters were very cool though.

I thought it was the best version of the Stormruler fight so far.
>They give you the weapon before the boss aggros so you can equip it and not just die immediately the first time
>Weapon isn't all just a single slow ability. It basically lets you fight normally with extremely long range
>Doesn't trivialize the fight but creates a lot of openings

Now we can devour the gods togethaaaaaaaar

I cant tell if this is someone trolling or completely earnest post at this point.

>go to volcano malor
>they ask you if you want to join their guild and commit blasphemy against erdtree and shit
>you think it sounds cool and think you will get different ending thanks to that so you agree
>ghost guy says to kill his master but ignore him
>lady on the chair says you have to do some quests before you can meet her master
>cool guy on chair who sells ashes of war says you have to kill people
>you hunt NPC guys and lady says you are allowed to talk to master
>you get teleported there
>there is a fight with a big snake
>then this guy comes out of snakes ass
>he says to JOIN MY FAMILY AND TOGEDA WE CAN DEVOUR THE VERY GODS but then attacks you immediately after

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WHY CANT JAPS DO ANYTHING RIGHT
WHAT WAS IT ALL FOR
you join their family, do quests for them, then you go to "talk" with master and its just a fight....
why... WHY is it a fight???? it just straight up throws you into a fight, there is nothing else despite all this talk about joining family
volcano manor left me with such a disappointing feeling.... it really broke me.. i thought something cool was gonna happen but it all just lead to another boring ass fight with 15 second cutscene and we dont even know who the fuck rykard really is and then you go back to main building of volcano malor and everyone says
>bruh you killed our master now we have to get out of here!
fucking shit

Attached: 1638011148399.jpg (572x534, 34.53K)

tanimura area
>make the entire area connected, then can't find a way to place the final arena anywhere
>let's just teleport you there
classic tanimura retardation

thats not the point....
who cares about being teleported

I thought it was great. Visually very impressive, loved the voice acting and reveal of Rykard in the cutscene . I thought the gimmick weapon was really fun to use as well.

JOINING HIS FAMILY means being eaten by him

How do people not get this?

so you want to tell me boss lady on the chair is not in his family
you want to tell me heavy armored guy who sells ashes of war is not in the family
they all know about rykard, only snake girl seems to not know anything about volcano manor

I think it would have been cooler if you had to find the weapon before going there.

It's trash. You've been hanging around there for how long and haven't noticed that somebody left the one weapon in the world to kill you right next to the entrance? That's fucking stupid.

Storm Ruler in Demon's Souls makes sense cause you find it next to gravestone, and the assumption is feasible to make that somebody tried to fight Storm King with it and died right where you find it, and besides you fight a fucking flying being with it that you couldn't hurt with your toothpick otherwise.

>Gimmick weapon
>Actually kinda cool, scales well with my build too
>Can even be upgraded
>Decide to keep it after the boss fight
>Turns out i doesn't even have the wind effect outside of the fight, not even a little bit
What the fuck bros? They could've at least had it a part of his remembrance or something.

Attached: Android 18 (59).jpg (627x470, 169K)

The voice acting was the best part, the rest was shit