ITT : Games only you liked

Attached: 42135310150594294428068611916306791026801864215996n.1330623575.jpg (834x960, 130.11K)

This and Unity are my favorite Ass Creed games
The Ezio and pirate games are okay but very overrated, still need to play Origins and Odyssey

I want to try unity, do you think it will run stable on an i5 4670k and 1060 6GB?

>Endless seething over the story
>Actually like it and paid attention to the whole thing

Was this a case of popular thing = bad?

the main character was awful

I was under the impression the general consensus was that it was extremely weak relative to the Ezio trilogy

me too
the themes aren't subtle like 2 where ezio went from a classic naive young adult to a master wise assassin, also people hated connor because he takes everything seriously without cracking a single joke or a flirt line.

>half breed mutt and get treated like shit whole life because of it
>daddy skipped town and never see him
>daddy is also a psychopath that is trying to take over the world
>mom gets killed by some asshole that hates you for some reason
>watch your entire village burn and everyone you knew and grew up with die horrifically
>watch some assholes come into your house and say they own it now

I'd be pretty serious and mad and have only murder on my mind if that happened to me too

I love it. Colonial/Revolutionary era America is so kino, so comfy and soulful. Why don't Americans use this setting more? It's the coolest part of your mythology.

Attached: 1471041392044.png (1162x850, 77.2K)

I liked the setting but not the character
Black Flag and especially Rogue did the colonial New World justice, plus they were /fa/ as fuck

Attached: ACCHD_07_NewYorkCrowdlife-FULL[1].jpg (960x540, 234.13K)

don't forget that after everything he did Washington took his land despite his efforts to prevent such thing.

Attached: Assassin's Creed III Screenshot 2021.04.13 - 14.37.13.40.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

It wouldn't really sell well and AAA corporations wouldn't turn a profit off it and indie devs wouldn't be able to meet the scale necessary to really encompass the history of the 13 colonies

One of my favorites.
Templars are actually interesting and nuanced like AC1, instead of the Disney villains from Ezio trilogy (Revelations was the only one that tried in this regard).
Haytham is one of the best characters in all of AC.
Great soundtrack
Combat, especially with the tomahawks, was fun and brutal.
Really the only thing I didn't like about it was how they handled the conclusion to Desmond's story. Felt like they didn't really know what to do, and just quickly made some shit up.
I didn't even mind the slow intro.

You'd think it'd be done in the indie sphere every so often. Isn't it just not interesting to you guys since it was learned in primary school and shit?

Just those big colonial style houses and the New England snow. Love it.

I dunno about the story but I played the series through up to unity and I can tell you that by 3 assassins creed went way off the stealth action roots. Assassinations didn't feel satisfying, the homestead felt flat. weapons felt interchangeable and the targets themselves weren't memorable like the Borgias. My favorite part was connor and haythams interactions but that was about it.

Except on the Homestead he's not pissed at anyone at all and is not only incredibly friendly and understanding but he's willing to die for people there. He's an asshole to the ship captain before they become friendly, but that's about it and all his anger during Achilles is when he's story Connor and not Homestead Connor. Story Connor is a cunt to everyone he meets, insults Achilles, gets pissed off at both Samuel Adams and Paul Revere despite them literally helping him directly, and then his various other allies who directly help him achieve his goals either get insulted by him or his anger.

The only time he makes sense at all during the story is when he talks to Washington when he's golfing. His anger at Haytham doesn't even make sense when Haytham steals Washington's letter because Haytham hadn't confirmed anything until that point.

It'd require admitting that Americans are invasive, hypocritical shitbags. The game was made primarily in Canada, none of the studios were American, Yuropoor.
I didn't like it immediately after playing Revelations but it's grown on me over the years. The towns are still way too low the ground to make use of the climbing upgrades and the tailing/eavesdrop missions suck ass, but the Homestead's great, as are a lot of the main missions and the rest of the overworld

>Isn't it just not interesting to you guys since it was learned in primary school and shit?
user...
I want to talk about the game and not have this comfy thread devolve into a shitty politics whinefest but America has some pretty shit tier education. Individual states can decide what they want to teach and how and half the people in the US don't even know why the civil war happened. More than 50% of Americans that vote can't read at a high school level. The only reason I have an interest in American history and know about it is because I wasn't even taught about it in American schools, I learned it in a foreign school in Korea.

It's not really worth talking to that stuff about someone who refers to caucasian Americans as having "mythology" despite their presence in the country only starting in the late 15th century. I'd ignore him.

his anger towards achilles is justified, he was a simple native guy until he gets some sort of prophecy and now the entire world is on his shoulder and achilles is there to command him.
and connor hates the fact that achilles doomed the brotherhood to fail instead of doing something about it, connor is obviously ignorant about shay's incident but in his case, raging against achilles is justified.

It wasn't that bad

Attached: need-for-speed-undercover.jpg (763x1062, 458.37K)