DUDE YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED SOME FAGGOT SPENT THOUSANDS OF HOURS REPLAYING THIS 1 MINUTE LEVEL BUT GET THIS...

>DUDE YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED SOME FAGGOT SPENT THOUSANDS OF HOURS REPLAYING THIS 1 MINUTE LEVEL BUT GET THIS....... THIS TIME HE I MEAN SHE FINISHED 0.000000000000003 SECONDS FASTER HOLYSHIT

Attached: image_1424194703.jpg (500x499, 38.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNVB3hz_GD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Runnerguy quit speedrunning and went on with his life though, hell he is the only one on that room that had a happy ending.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 949.48K)

seethe tranny

What the fuck is happening in that room behind him?

Not fascinated by the Human Limit?

Attached: 1211478432551.jpg (264x320, 12.46K)

We can't know; The door is closed.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNVB3hz_GD8

It was his new apartment so he had no furniture and everything was just on the floor iirc.

>human stupidity
yes very fascinating

DUDE YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED SOME FAGGOT SPENT THOUSANDS OF HOURS RUNNING THIS 100 METERS TRACK BUT GET THIS....... THIS TIME HE I MEAN SHE FINISHED 0.000000000000003 SECONDS FASTER HOLYSHIT

I don't know what you mean. It's the literally physical limit of input and response.

That's fascinating to me.

It's all retarded anyways. It's basically RNG because of genetics.

Speedrunning is the biggest rat race of human history

Any Forums seethes at speedrunners just like they seethe at fighting games because they couldnt see themselves playing 50 hours of a game let alone 1k

Attached: 1571888568501.webm (640x360, 735.52K)

Can you name a more iconic duo.

As autistic as it is there's some genuinely clever trickery people figure out to break games in their favor.

Genetics aren't real.

>Can you stop?

You will never be a woman.

he's still playing though

Only randomizers and bingo.

Speedrunning is the most depressing "hobby" imaginable. Taking your favourite hobby and deconstructing it to this extent is mentally unhealthy. It is no wonder they all transition