Believe me when I say this:

Believe me when I say this:
Kirby sucks ass and is boring as shit.

Attached: IMG_E1498.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

It's for kids retard

post hand

I wish i had all the ds kirby games, at least i have all my megaman ds games

I'm white.

Why do you keep buying his games then

I refuse to be a blind critic.

Attached: 1353247759-9d63380157a5ec58e56c9b374b82bc3a.jpg (236x196, 8.55K)

>Gatekeeping the Elden Ring generation.
Based Kirbychad poster. Scare those zoomers away from our franchise.

Based

Then why do you keep buying them?

Attached: vaas.gif (498x277, 2.28M)

SeeFart huffing dumbass

Imagine feeling so threatened by a Kirby game of all things that you have to inorganically start some hate crusade against it. Maybe you should just go back to playing last month's flavor of the month and stop wasting your time.

I agree and this is coming from someone who mostly plays just platformers. The gameplay feels so generic. The series should have been more puzzle focused giving the copy abilities more depth.

true, only manchildren can enjoy like kirby

>*places the enemy you need to inhale to beat the puzzle right before you get to the puzzle in your path*

>implying you can't put them in a different section of the level

Then post it

Attached: KB001.webm (600x536, 2.89M)

ill admit so far in world 1 the puzzles are too easy. it spoonfeeds everything to you.

triple deluxe was harder for me. there were shines (or wahtever theyre called) that I was unable to figure out or get.

i do really like the extra challenges in the world that surround the main levels.

I’m doing cardio rn

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

Get some vitamin D cracker

Well, Kirby does suck.

If he sucks then how he can do this?

Attached: A4B75DF6-4DD4-4035-B763-E56FD6491B6E.gif (280x266, 63.82K)

I’m looking at all the sluts so the blood is all in my boner

Honestly I'm baffled how Kirby has turned into one of Nintendo's flagship series. All the platformers are incredibly simplistic and dull. A game doesn't need to be brutally difficult to be enjoyable, but Kirby is simply so shallow that it is boring. Pretty much every other Nintendo platformer is superior (Mario, Donkey Kong, even Yoshi). The only remotely interesting Kirby games were Amazing Mirror (still poor compared to pretty much every other Metroidvania) and Air Ride (City Trial is a cool game mode, the actual racing isn't great).

Based Kirby connoisseurs dabbing on mindless nintendronnes

Kids should get good entertainment.

kys