Stranger of Flopadise

Hahahahaha your meme game failed Any Forums. How does it feel to be a part of the loser's club? It must be so incredibly sad.

You know I tried warning you Stranger of Flopadise fanboys that the cracks were starting to show, but you didn't want to listen to. Nooo. That's because you were too busy going....

twitter.com/shinimomi/status/1404192546113294339

Attached: stranger-of-flopadise.jpg (1603x924, 173.06K)

i was too busy playing elden ring to notice it came out

i pirated it because i dont buy egs games. dont care if it flopped because of this. the game is great even if the performance issues suck

Jackbros... Not like this...

The attitude from SE and Team Ninja from day one has been, "Yeah we're just making this meme game for fun."

don't worry user, I liked this game before it was cool to like it and hate elden ring before it's cool to hate on elden ring

Good. Fuck Kikemura.

Attached: Sminem.jpg (360x450, 15.63K)

oh NOW Critics matter?What a pathetic whore you are OP

Attached: 1648080597983.png (198x273, 69.33K)

Imagine shitting on a game without even trying it out. The game is genuinely great. It has a banger of an OST, the gameplay is fantastic and the story is pretty good. If not for the performance issues then the reason it flopped is because it is too different from earlier FF titles. I truly don't believe that this is a bad game.

bullshit

It came out so who cares.
I played it and it's the most fun FF related thing Square has done in decades.
Why do people care so much about sales or what critics say. Of course it would be nice if it sold better, but it's not like bad sales delete if from existence or turn it into a bad game.

how many hours will you spend doing this today?

Maybe 0.03
Too busy playing the game and Elden Ring.
How many hours will you spend doing this today?

V-Bros it was my fault... i pirated the game please forgive me...

>loser club
>always has been

Should I get it on ps4? Fuck egs

It's actually a good game, though. It's unfortunate that even Any Forums doesn't give a shit about it even though it's exactly the kind of game they've been wanting for years.

Yeah, as long as you don't mind the low resolution. It runs perfectly otherwise.

Bullshit

someone pls make a sminem edit

Bullshit. The plot is absolute kino, don't give a fuck how commercially successful it was. If anything, I'm glad it filtered all the zoomer shits

poorfags disgust me almost as much as consoleshitters

>your game
nice try. it's reddit's game with all the LE CHAOS memes

Any Forums is always right. all of the Any Forums chads are still playing Elden Ring (the only game that matters this year)

would anyone in endgame host a room so i can leech off crystals/gear? im on pc

Should I get this game on ps4 or will my 970 run it ok now that it's been patched?

I bought it, killed lich. Dropped the game there. Cant be bothered to play something i dont like

A game "failing" commercially doesn't make it bad.
God Hand failed. That doesn't stop it from being one of Any Forumss most beloved games.
The game will be good forever, it failing simply means there might not be another one like it. But that doesn't change the past and stops SoP from existing. It's already out. And that's all that matters.

>normies didn't like it
good.

Attached: 1513290707455.png (268x237, 36.07K)

Normalfags enjoying a game I'd usually a bad sign. Kino confirmed.

Peak contrarianism. Dont bother replying because its painfully obvious you derive enjoyment from hating whats popular, liking whats niche. What pathetic retards you are.