Vanilla P4 is so much better. Golden is a travesty

Vanilla P4 is so much better. Golden is a travesty.

Attached: .png (713x399, 233.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CWlVcaOAq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you literally posted the best change in golden

its basically the same game though

>love hanazawa kana
>loved chiaki in danganronpa and mayuri in steins gate despite them being blatant waifubaits
>absolutely despised marie in p4g
what gives????

that's the case with every single Atlus re-release, they always add some annoying extra character that gets in the way of the story

strange journey redux is an abomination

How do you play it with the jap dub but english text?

it's the same game only with more QoL features, an extra fapbait character, Chie actually sounds like a hyper teenage tomboy instead of a generic roastie, and you get to hang out with best boy. it's a pure upgrade, cope. although it triggers me that they took out certain enemies and weapons from the game for some undiscernible reason

persona is shit.
I hate myself for finishing 4, i should've just dropped it after kanjis dungeon.

PC port has Jap audio
I still play in English because Teddie's voice is unBEARable in Jap

The original voice actor for Chie was terrible.

The new/current voice actor is perfect though.

Attached: b16207-m8OKeuTIJIZG.jpg (230x345, 24.81K)

P4 is a bad game.

Kappei Yamaguchi is based though.

P4 is garbage.

>almost no substance in the story until Adachi and even then it's glossed over and just shows the basics
>Many social links are utter garbage. P4 has the worst social links of any of the newsona games by far
>There is more emotional shit being forced on the player than intellectual, so there isn't much to think about after playing other than the emotions you had.
>Some characters like Chie have no fucking development at all even with their social links, and even then the characters that do change don't have that much depth to them.
>They show people changing by it being forced on others. A shadow is only defeated by being beat up by IT. Even P5 shows that shadows can be defeated if the person really wanted to overcome it and they openly state how wrong it is to force change in some people who don't want it since it could lead to mental damage. But in P4 only the group can decide if they want someone to change. P4 teaches people than only if others want you to change then you can change you cannot think for yourself.
>OST is not as good as P3 or has the refinement of P5.
>Adachi is a worse character than Goro in pretty much every conceivable way

The mystery plot of P4 is also horrendous, it's an awful mystery story. There is virtually no progress made on the case for almost the entire game until everyone suddenly remembers Adachi was suspicious because you mention his name. Mitsuo is a complete joke of a red herring and is pure filler. There is no intrigue, no wonder of "I wonder who did it?" the entire game because anytime the game brings up a suspect they are immediately discarded.

Attached: p4g.png (910x1024, 1022.75K)

she's cute as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=9CWlVcaOAq8

Attached: still the best 2009.jpg (600x935, 367.2K)

What the fuck? I heard Golden was good but this shit looks like Silent Hill tier remaster.

Attached: a0f.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

sovl vs souless

i have no idea why the ps2 was so good at creating fog and literally everything else struggles to

tip: on PC, turn the contrast setting down to (I think) 2, and it will look like it's supposed to. I don't know why they jacked it up so high.

>kuma kuma kuma kuma kuma kuma kuma

I think it's more a case of them toning down the visuals for a handheld console and then uprezzing that version of the game for PC.
I imagine if they'd ported the original it would have most likely looked decent, or at least better than P4G.