Comfy Kirby Thread

>How are you enjoying the new game so far?
>What's your favorite in the series?
>Will 3D become the new norm? If so, are you fine with it?

Attached: __kirby_bandana_waddle_dee_and_elfilin_kirby_and_1_more_drawn_by_gonzarez__sample-d464a00a199297d0c7aebd4817bbcdf1.jpg (850x560, 106.28K)

>Yes
>Canvas Curse
>There's over a dozen 2D Kirby platformers, we don't need more.

Crystal Shards will always be my favorite. I'm currently going after killing Chaos but I want kirby's game next. It looks super fun even if it's short.

So what secret moves are there? I found that if you attack with cutter right next to an enemy he does the cutter combo from superstar.

>Can't get my hands on it yet, got bills to pay
>Squead Squad
>Honestly I'd rather just have triple deluxe and robobot ported to switch or superstar remade again than anymore 2D games. From what I've seen of people playing the game it's really nice and hope future games keep this new 3D style.

You ever just make a typo and don't realize it until it's too late? That's me rn...

There are 5 Kirby threads up.

It's pretty good

Attached: 3.jpg (2560x1400, 478.73K)

>Canvas Curse
Based.
>Squeak Squad
Cringe.

I like this kirby

Attached: wo7bjrngx6n31.jpg (320x132, 15.65K)

So far pretty nice, but i just cant complete one of the missions, from 3-2 (the race courses)

>Clear the 1st race within 20 secs.

The absolute less i can get is 20:040, it asks you an unnatural level of perfection for a kirby game, no matter how much i try.

Cut corners by jumping on the piles of wheels they put on them, that's how I beat that time

The secret to every "I missed it by half a second" in Kirby games is that you're making a big mistake somewhere.

I struggled to get Wheel B in Canvas Curse under 45 seconds until I realized I was handling a corner incorrectly. Then I beat it at 38 seconds.

just go through it slowly while looking for any possible shortcuts

>The secret to every "I missed it by half a second" in Kirby games is that you're making a big mistake somewhere.
pretty much. i struggled with that "1st race within 20 seconds" that user mentioned by like half a second. then i did what said and managed a 18 something easily.
Though some of those treasure roads seem pretty ridiculous to get the target time but maybe i just haven't tried those hard enough.

So?

>radagon

Attached: kirby-forgotten-land-king-dedede.jpg (1200x675, 76.14K)

Honestly I really appreciate how ball busting some target times are, adding skill checks to kirby is always appreciated

>Hoarah Loux

Attached: 64846512132.png (1109x597, 1.16M)

I’m loving the new game. It feels great to control, and there is so much life and joy in it. Having the levels imbedded in environments with attention to making them authentic to the overall setting does wonders for the game.
That’s what made 64 my favorite, along with the music and the minigames, but I also love Super Star and Robobot.
I really hope they continue to make 3D games for a while. And if they do make another 2D game, make it 2.5D like 64. I don’t want to return to flat environments again

>How are you enjoying the new game so far?
I still need to finish Triple Deluxe before playing Forgotten Land
>What's your favorite in the series?
Either SSU or PRB
>Will 3D become the new norm? If so, are you fine with it?
Honestly? Yeah, but add Stone back in HAL
Also why does everyone praise RTDL so much?
It really only becomes good in the Sky World
Everything before is just slow and empty

IM HAVING FUN!!

Attached: 1536192949853.png (480x433, 171.06K)