Damn nothing changed

Damn nothing changed

Attached: PS_Messages_20180917_194707.jpg (1920x1080, 507.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/AYumqki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why did she never grow her hair back? short hair sakura is so ugly bros

Pointless character.

New GG char? Looks like young Baiken.

>shows pits and tummy
>nothing changed

Attached: 1647149629372.webm (400x400, 196.14K)

I hate that webm so much

People still play storm 4?

because cutting her hair is the sign that she's a developed character

Boruto Storm 5 isn't out and no one wants to play the Ninja Taisen 4 balance patch version online

Why didn't Kishimoto just not make her terrible? The Naruto confession literally destroyed what small amount of likability she gain during shippuden

Attached: imagine being sakura.jpg (750x1660, 186.69K)

Fuck pinkshit.

Attached: 1530735844645.jpg (640x480, 50.44K)

The Creator made Sakura unlikeable because she is the animated version of female nature 101.

She never liked Naruto. She just used his efforts and association to get closer to Sasuke. She doesn't get alone with her father for sure and her mother could not control her.

Women gravitate towards chaotics things despite what you may hear about them being angels.

A character that was only added because publishers told kishi he needed a female MC character, and that kish has gone on record to say he designed her based on a girl he hates. And still Sakurafags are so desperate to justify her existence.
Kishi wanted it to only be Naruto and Sasuke. And that's how it should have stayed.

Attached: 1601775828847.jpg (1764x2508, 660.54K)

Her feet stink now

If I were sausgeh I would have fucked her in the early, now she's used goods by that kaiba guy and his dog.

imagine how fucking TIGHT her pussy/ass must be. RAPE and BREAK her holes every day and she just heals it back

not just healing user, she also had the power to make herself physically younger

post milf hinata

Hello everyone I would like to share my Sakura Haruno doujin collection
imgur.com/a/AYumqki

Thanks

Attached: 20210213_121449.jpg (3760x1708, 2.98M)

Is there any manga/anime that had its setting destroyed by powercreep harder than Naruto?

Got no issues with Sakura being a horrible character who is shit. My complaint is Kishimoto did not write the other characters as treating Sakura like the piece of shit that she is. And it's because the other characters either tolerate or delude themselves that Sakura is their friend that Naruto as a series falls apart completely. Sasuke marries the cunt giving her the chance to live her dream (and don't bother saying he leaves her for years, that bitch is HAPPY as a clam regardless of anything) and Naruto allows her to treat him like shit. And that's another thing Naruto's lack of self respect is why I hate this shitty franchise so much and resent it being considered an icon of Shonen Anime in general. Back to Sakura, she makes this series so unpleasant to watch and it's all because Kishimoto's idea of depicting bitches is "They get away with everything no matter how parasitical and nasty." To hell with Kishimoto glad his new manga (the one about Samurais) is a failure. This hack needs to disappear.

As soon as I see male characters tolerating cunts and their abuse and insults and rotten attitudes I drop said trash and it's why I dropped television series like Breaking Bad (overrated trash about a a man who tolerates being shat on by his shitty hypocritical cunt wife).

>wataru-fag
Why wont you die!

I like One Piece but new sun God Luffy might be up there because he can warp reality like an Xmen

Attached: 7CC9897954EE4CBC97154B980ED54F71.jpg (1025x1139, 593.21K)

Dragonball if you count Z

Is there even a good female character in Naruto? Tsunade is good for muh dick but as a character she's nothing

>Is there any manga/anime that had its setting destroyed by powercreep harder than Naruto?
Bleach? Yu Yu Hakisho? DBZ? Take your pick.