Dog

dog

Attached: 1645590799124.webm (800x450, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ex4ARqzk_r0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Firstly, try get
and then good

clearly a skill issue

It's been like this since Day 1. Finally people are actually realising this happens and are making webms of it so FromSoft will actually fix it.

That's clearly a turtle.

Outskilled.

>Try finger but hole

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Attached: sm.jpg (355x510, 40.97K)

bloodstain?,
Seek skill

up,
dog

You don't have the right,

you don't have the right, O you don't have the right
all the more you don't have the right, O you don't have the right

Why is it always dog?

ONE FUCKING HIT?

10 actually, the enemy is bugged.

looked like one hit which took the guy from 90% hp to 0 but that's pretty much what you'd expect from this game don't you? isn't it normal?

youtube.com/watch?v=ex4ARqzk_r0
>99 vigor and endurance
>heaviest and most defensive armour in the game
>most stable greatshield in the game being 2-handed
>ring giving best possible defence
>other ring giving bonus to defending with shield
>a rotten dog in a level 50-60 area can kill you in 3 hits while blocking with a certain attack

I'm so glad it wasn't just me that got shit on by those dogs and that there is actually something bugged with them

it's bugged. game keeps registering hits for as long as the enemy attack is hitting the player instead of stopping after the first register as intended

there's like million damage ticks in that attack, you can't outlive it by any means.

>bugged
I don't think it's a bug though, just how they're coded. They're only in the writheblood ruins, where the cave boss is an elite blood sorcerer, so it's implied it's just his blood sorcery experiments.

Just don't get hit

they hit every frame during the combo, it's clearly glitched and also loud as fuck because of sll the hit noises

Imagine thinking one tool should be able to get you out of every situation. Just like rolling isn't the answer for every attack neither is blocking.

What's more people with this series have a really big problem where they play too passively, sometimes especially with low hp things like the dogs you need to get aggressive and unga bunga.

you got fucked by a dog and you're not even a white woman lmao

it's 100% a bug, theres no way it's intentional that a regular enemy in a mid-level area hits as hard as the grab attack of Malenia, who is a secret boss in a hidden area at the very end of the game

and it's not even a big hit on it's own, it's part of a spastic combo that the dog does

what I REALLY want to know is if the rabid stray dog spirit ashes have the same property, because if so they could potentially be the most overpowered ones in the game (although it relies on the dog doing the bugged move specifically)

defending their title as worst enemy

Attached: stunlock & animation cancel.jpg (902x880, 73.54K)