Never played a nicer game than Yakuza 0

never played a nicer game than Yakuza 0

Attached: dw.png (1221x1065, 1.44M)

>cringe snoy movie weebshit
no thanks

?

>seething tendie is foaming at the mouth and unable to comprehend yakuza being multiplat on everything except le switch

Attached: 1644982565793.gif (200x183, 3.58M)

I wish I never bought 7, the JRPG combat is so fucking shit, each second I play it I want to go back to the standard beat-em up. At least the story is good, but I never felt so demotivated to do all the sidecontent, I'm just rushing through the main story at this point. Fuck Nanba too, hate that whiny cunt.

Attached: 1631048556793.gif (112x112, 211.52K)

its unironically a better jrpg than any final fantasy or dragon quest tho

>seething tendie
Fuck off

Attached: Ryƫ_ga_Gotoku_1_&_2_HD_for_Wii_U.png (640x904, 659.41K)

sorry i think you're just incapable of realizing what a fun game means

>tendie
I'm not 6 years old anymore user. Why are snoys so obsessed with children?

I had much more fun with the whole Neptunia series than Yakuza 7. Finished all mainline games and had fun with all of them. The only good thing about Y7 JRPG style of gameplay is how much more realistic it makes the setting, seeing how you're always accompanied by friends and not just gunning down thousands of man by yourself. But the actual combat part is unbelievably boring.

Attached: 1632195239237.jpg (1100x1350, 168.87K)

I dunno user. I expected a Yakuza game, not some homoerotic soap opera with jank controls.

Biggest cope I've seen on Any Forums in a while

Difficult to compare DQ and Yakuza 7 desu

I just finished this babe for the first time last week.
Absolutely astonishing experience. Pretty much gaming perfected. Can't believe I slept on it for so long.

It's definitely one of the top-tier games of the 2010s, alongside with Nier Automata, Breath Of The Wild, Death Stranding, and Talos Principle.

Attached: Marina dance Yakuza 0 v2.webm (620x566, 2.72M)

>Nier Automata, Breath Of The Wild, Death Stranding, and Talos Principle.
Holy shit talk about having bad taste.

Thank you for outting yourself as a shit-taste contrarian who hates real video games.

Attached: mr libido 4ch.webm (542x480, 2.68M)

Talos Principle is an amazing game tho, I'm sorry you lack the braincells to enjoy puzzle games

>nier autismo
half-assed action game
>BotW
Empty tech demo
>death stranding
walking simulator

Come the fuck on dude.

Nier Automata belongs in the hall of fame alongside with a number of other greatest games of all times.
It was a huge positive surprise that such magnificent, engaging and soul-full games could still be made this day and age, by an AAA studio at that.
The gameplay is extremely fun and varied, and the game uses it to drive through its themes and ideas - which is exactly what this art-format requires.
The story's curious and thought-provoking, though its the themes & message that were the most striking.
Visual-design's gorgeous, and OST is drop-dead beautiful. For fans of the DrakeNier series, this game was a treat.

BotW goes an extra mile to take the series back to its 1987 roots and re-introduce that open-ended exploration and personal discovery of things.
In this internet-era of the 21st century, merely hiding a couple dungeons and shops wouldn't do much, and everyone can easily Google up the "best meta / gear" for any action game and just repeat the needed steps to achieve that status. Thus, Nintendo instead focused on delivering a wide variety of interactive, integrated "Systems" into BotW, laying numerous seeds for emerging gameplay.
Alongside with the truly intoxicating levels of freedom to go where ever you want, where you want, and how you want, this means that no two playthroughs will ever play quite the same, but also ensures that different player types will prioritize and discover different kind of methods, tactics and events. In a way, BotW's also a return to the good old "Nintendo Difficulty". It's honestly crazy to think that Nintendo of all groups could release a title this unpatronizing.

Death Stranding is a truly unique gaming masterpiece. Experience, that truly brings people together.
Gameplay-wise DS has much more in common with the 1996's Resident Evil than any Gone Home-style "walking sim". You need to plan your loadouts, routes and other elements carefully, and focus on every step. Along with BotW, DS is a true next-gen OW game.

Attached: Top games of 2010s - 3x3.jpg (920x920, 372K)

bait harder m8

ywnbaw or have sex.
dil8.

Attached: autistic screechin's not argument.jpg (403x394, 70.74K)