ZANZIBART STATUS

ZANZIBART STATUS
AIDS

Attached: Malenia.jpg (850x1252, 145.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1lffg88WDRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that this "meme" is borderlands marketing and inorganic

anonbart... forgive me...

believing that is organic mental illness

I forgive you son as i am the twelvth son of god

Tell me what part of it doesnt make sense in your american brain

The only people forcing the meme is obsessed twitterfaggots, gearbox doesn't viral market here anymore after BL1.

Easy, the part where the company thinks that people care about a funny tweet from a talentless hack enough to pay people to push it here.

Gearbart... forgive me...

What is scarlet rot exactly

Like what is happening to your body? You’re rotting from the inside? Doesn’t that take several days to kill you, and not 16 seconds?

More like an UTi is not the infecction that kills you but the mental toll the symptoms take on you.

Borderlands is awful but this shit has caused so much delightful butthurt from Fromdrones I appreciate their existence.

Attached: 1640971871176.jpg (252x255, 16.5K)

I genuinely don't understand how people disliked this, at least at the start.
Maybe now after a few weeks it feels a little stale, but at the beginning it was funny and it's still not any less true, even if it did come from a shit writer.

Right? I’m someone who actually appreciates the oblique “lore” style of writing From does, as opposed to trying to make a movie with fighte attached. But even I chuckled at the Zanzibart tweet like “yeah, it is like that though”

Super poison from the cosmic poison god

It's just outrage addicted social media obsessed weirdos on here who are mad because people think a single tweet from their ideological enemy was funny, to the point where they write fanfiction about how he's totally jealous and butthurt.

>butthurt
Huh? I find it funny. And it's even more funny, that writing like this cucked all those western "professionals"

youtu.be/1lffg88WDRg

Can someone give me a qrd in this zanzibart "meme"?
I don't get it.

>use tiche
>use blood swarm
>bloodhound for dodges
>still cant fucking beat the bitch
Im at the end of my wits anons. I already beat her as a str fth but the rotten cunt literally doesnt give me any space to cast in second phase. My damage is also atrocious. I thought magic was supposed to be ez mode

Attached: FXGMqKd0xZk.jpg (400x524, 54.48K)

>Borderlands writer takes a small dig at Souls games for not having all of its lore explicitly laid out
>makes up a farcical example: a boss saying a line like "Zanzibart... forgive me" while dying with cryptic lore implications
>Any Forums takes this and runs it into the ground faster than reddit killed Arrow To The Knee from Skyrim, treating it as if it was a serious slam against Elden Ring/FromSoft in general
>people get annoyed by the same fucking joke being spammed and start to say so, so faggots spamming this meme think they've "won" and "broken Fromtrannies"

oh you’d be surprised about the retardation inside gearbox

>every boss uses AOEs
>they just spam AOEs
>they just keep spammin' those AOE's
>AOEs that lead to guess what
>AOE combos
>AOEs that instant kill
>AOEs that stun
>more AOEs
please GIVE ME MORE AOEs why doesn't every mob get AOE attacks?
if i'm not being staggared off my horse by a pig rolling in the mud then the game isn't hard enough why does FROMSOFT have to cater to casul shitters just give me more AOEs miyazaki i said GIVE ME MORE AOEs

>50% elden ring threads
>organic
>few zanzibart threads that hilariously make fromdrones seethe and sniff copium
>inorganic marketing
lmfao

greatshield with barricade
perfumes for shield+improved dmg

Thanks.
Sounds like some forced reddit shit exactly as I suspected.

I can't figure it out.

While the borderlands fag started it, feels like we use the term in jest to mock thier original Jab

In part what Personaly I like it. The whole Zanzibart thing was meant to be criticism of From's narrative style, but I actually think it's a good thing. Games in the 2000's decade just had extremely cinmeatic storylines that were player-centric and riddled you with exposition, which is just not very realistic. From games instead have a lot of mystery and attention to detail that is not necessary for the player to complete the game, it's just there for those that care.
So I see the Zanzibart thing as a mark of pride for From. Specially after the faggot that made the joke in the first place ended up writing for THIS shit.
Essentially, Western devs have been mogged extremely hard by Japanese devs, and Zanzibart is their cope.

Attached: Game made by the guy who started the Zanzibart joke.png (1282x726, 1.14M)

Is scarlet rot just period blood

It’s actually really brilliant to do what From does, because it’s a form of storytelling that can ONLY be done via an interactive medium. You can’t tell a story that way in a movie or book or anything else, because those formats can only ever show the audience exactly what they’re supposed to be shown. You can’t really “discover” things in a movie, the camera has to show you those things. You can miss their implications but not their presentation. From’s style of worldbuilding is a unique storytelling format that only vidya can accomplish and that’s a really cool thing.

That said, we all remember laughing in surprise at Armored Warrior screaming ROBERTOOOOOOOOOO before we understood it and “Zanzibart… forgive me” captures that feeling perfectly in a funny way.

>Some gearbox writer makes a small dig at FromSoft games
>Some boss dying will mutter “Zanzibart… Forgive me…” and that will be fuel for 2 hour lore videos explaining the subject
>Pretty clever, considering where it’s coming from
>People make actual jokes at the game with that in mind that don’t revolve around chadfaces or wojaks
>Fromdrones like absolutely SEETHE at the jokes because it actually takes the piss out the game
>Still figuring the concept of a broken clock being correct twice a day and constantly bring up GearBox in threads as their only way to deflect since the Zanzibart jokes hit too close to home

it's literally not forced at all, if people weren't getting mad over that joke it would have died weeks ago