Is Ranni the strongest Elden Ring character? Malenia and Radhan couldn't do this

Is Ranni the strongest Elden Ring character? Malenia and Radhan couldn't do this.

Attached: 1617472943299.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

She is best girl for sure. The bigger the hat, the cuter the witch.

Wtf is going on here?

>you have to go up there to pick up your coins anyway
very smart, rainny.

player tried to give her the orange potion

why couldn't she defeat the baleful shadow herself?

Even regular enemies can oneshot the player. This isn't impressive.

user didnt brush his teeth this morning

>your breathe stinks get the fuck away from me
based

It’s called a shockwave… even the dumbest giant can do THAT!

Ranni getting mad at you for trying to pull a Bill Cosby and turning her into Seluvis's sex slave.

BRAAAAP

>gets thanos snapped
Pretty based.
Is this the only true source of a one-shot in the game? Even the gravity is safe less than 20m of falling.

Evidently yes
Empyreans are the ones who hold the power to actually change shit, so the most powerful characters in the game would me Miquella, Malenia and Ranni
The former two blew it, Ranni managed to change shit

well, you didnt try to gangrape malenia and radahn

>not even a cool particle effect for the oneshot or anything
If you want to force your mary sue waifu on me you could at least put some effort Mitsubushi

Yeah Miquella really had a chance to shine to prove himself when he was abducted as an infant and groomed by pedo ever since.

I tried to kill this bitch the second she told me to fuck off, but she poofed away. Oh well

>as an infant
he was "cursed" to be forever young
its not like malenia chose to be MKUltrad by a rot god either, I'm just saying Ranni took no chances and actually achieved something.

Why didn't she just do her own shit then.

Weebs designed this game and weebs are known for wanting to be dominated by strong and independent women.

Evertbody in the game states, time and time again, that radahn is the most powerful.
>but but muh emperyan strong and independent waifus.

She's still physically a doll and also it's taxing and she has to rest for a while.
She's a glass cannon and hardly the strongest character.
I mean, due to our total immortality, we're the strongest.