GPU prices are now close to MSRP, make sure to buy now and sell your old one before they go back up...

GPU prices are now close to MSRP, make sure to buy now and sell your old one before they go back up. Don't wait for 4000 series.

Attached: 3090.jpg (1952x1977, 251.96K)

Don't have enough money right now so I'll wait until 4000 series drop and buy a new PC then.

Still 600$+ over MSRP in my shithole country

msrp of new cards are inflated, it's still shit deal
just wait forever

Shill

At this point just wait for RDNA 3/4000 series and grab a RDNA 2/3000 series for half off.

Alternatively, accept that all modern AAA games are buggy, poorly optimised vehicles of woke ideology and instead play indies and pre-2016 games only.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125.78K)

already did, and sold my 1080ti before the used market prices drop through the floor

Attached: image0 (4).jpg (911x683, 88.75K)

is it true 4k series will use 800 watts?

>gpu close to msrp
>rtx 3080 still at $1,200-1,3000

Don't forget to put your rig up you faggot ass.
Degenerate.

i've only gotten a 3080ti to draw 600w so far, i have an 850w rog thor so it says the usage right on the PSU
its more energy efficient at idle than the 1080ti was, and has much lower idle/load temps, thanks to the pass-through backplate, meaning less fan speed
unless they standardize 3 8 pins like the ASUS 3080ti then i dont think they'll get that high

ESL poor go back to swimming in sewage

No they aren't. Show me one place to buy a 3080 for near MSRP. They're all still 60%+ over priced.

what games are even out?
you would be a fool to buy 3000 series at this point

lmao no they're not you fucking idiot
show me where, because I know you can't

Australia is the country that has "cheap" gpus atm

Nvidia (mobile?) gpus will launch in 3 days

>GPU prices are now close to MSRP
Where?

neweggs selling 3080ti's for 1450, 250 above MSRP which really isn't that painful to swallow considering the same card was 2250 a few months ago

Why bother buying gpus now when new gpus from amd and novideo are coming out later this year? Not to mention Intel's gpu in two months?

because intel still hasn't proven that it can keep up with high end cards currently on the market, and the 40 series will be scalped even harder than the 30 series was

>don't upgrade yet, wait a bit, new gpus soon!
That's right, smart people are still on voodoo