Faith bros where we at?

Faith bros where we at?

Maybe next game we'll get decent spells/weps...

Attached: file.png (300x358, 84.06K)

its bs like 90% shit is resistant or nomal to holy if its not ssome stupid fucking skeleton why even make faith based attacks faith is literally just int with extra steps. I hope all the fedora tipping neckbeard incels kill themselves

Attached: 1496637002976.jpg (270x270, 18.22K)

You get the most aesthetic weapons

whats the issue? you get pretty solid PVE gear and some of the most terrifying invasion strats with frenzy weapons

blasphemous blade pve
t-pose spell only for PVP
dab on them haters

and on top of that why the fuck do i need int to use FAITH spells INT is the opposite of faith you know one draws power from god/gods the other pulls it from wisdom??? have these retards ever played a fantasy game?

Attached: shocking.jpg (750x750, 38.85K)

Idk man like 4 out of the 7 greatspears have Faith scaling.

man thank god maybe the boss will just jerk off on my sword or seal instead of in my ass when hes fucking me cause i cant do shit for damage

weapon infusions are usually better than unique weapons from my experience

ha ha fire sword go boom oh wait they just walk to the left dodging it completely

You get two scaling elements for weapons and three for spells. Whereas magic is stuck with one. Just swap them out if the zone has fire or holy resistant enemies. Or do like I do and powerstance weapons with both elements.

are you talking with whetblades cause that scaling is shit you might as weill buff it with a spell

If i wanted to use fire id go easy mode pyromancy cause that is what it is fuck pyro i want holy to be busted now

Flame Art and Holy infusions do good damage, now combine it with bleeding weapon and arcane

>he uses spells/weapons
yup, classic example of didn't beat the game

yes i love splitting my levels into 4 different stats
i say as i roll my eyes

Attached: 1521612508767.jpg (750x503, 56.15K)

>whats the issue?
They can't just nuke off 20% of the boss' HP bar by casting a single lightning spear or 80% with a single Wrath of God anymore, that's bad.

Magic gets physical, but they kind of nerfed the good physical spell.

The best seal has both arcane and faith scaling

Reminder that faith weapons still don't make skeletons not revive.
Only holy grease or holy buffed weapons do.

It's Elden Ring, you're not allowed to have fun user
Fuck Miyazaki, the hack

Imagine From creating the most cancer as fuck enemy and only a pure fth healer can counter it

Fuck you, Faith fuckers

Fuck outta here. You're given the versatility to overcome resistances but you choose to persist like an autist. Use infusions or the many FTH unique fire weapons.

what are you even talking about

Even as Str/Fth, I just skipped those fuckers, not worth the risk of them randomly snapping onto me instantly
The mini-boss in the cellar I barely had time to use a Heal on because it just charges all over the place in a tiny arena

Bruh blasphemous blade is one of the strongest weapons in the game for PvE. I did all the last three bosses with it just fine.

how about no ? i want holy damage fire is fake and gay just like you

Attached: 1496973129690.jpg (320x320, 13.65K)

Faith got fucked over this time and noone wants to admit it. I'm never supporting magefags again

Fuck off, I want to finally have Holy feeling worth my time

skill go burr so fun

Attached: 1522907012905.gif (250x188, 553.67K)

>Go Strength and Faith combo
>Game wants you to level Vigor up more than previous titles, even earlier so I feel like I can't really scale well
>Only a Scythe and some Fist Weapons in the early game from what I can tell
>All the cool Strength / Faith Weapons are far into the game
What the actual fuck were they thinking?

This. literally everyone one i see is either using the mage parry glitch with spells or bleeding and all i can do is dodge hoping they still dont have the knifes over head and throw rocks when i can

>Why is my build weak just because I refuse to use 90% of the skills?
So faith is good actually, you are just retarded.

Attached: you talk.jpg (362x263, 81.65K)

I fucking hate weebs and their anime souls addiction
Miss old Souls designs

>Two scaling elements
Holy - what's the other? Int has magic and chill. STR is the real fucked one since:
>Dex: Bleed and chill and lightning. Obv chill isn't as high scaling as lightning or bleed. I think poison too.
>Int: Chill and magic
>Faith: Holy and I am not sure what else
>Arcane: Occult (physical) and bleed
>Str: lol

Funniest thing is aside of a laughably optional lich dragon there's no big undead boss or big undead section like in past games.

tism
ESL

what?

no faith is still trash slow casting slow movement of spells easy to dodge you ever you flame of the gods? go use one of the same moons spells those not only track like all over mage spells but go fast as fuck kys retard