Eternal Ring discussion

What does Any Forums think of this masterpiece.

Attached: Eternal Ring.jpg (220x312, 25.34K)

It's clearly an unfinished game that was pushed out early to be one of the first ps2 games.

Demon's Souls is clearly an unfinished game that was pushed out early to be one of the first ps3 games. Bloodborne is clearly an unfinished game that was pushed out early to be one of the first *big* PS4 games.

Demon's came out 3 years after the release of the Ps3, BB came out a year after, what are you talking about?
Eternal Ring came out the same year that the ps2 was released if not at launch.
I played, beat and enjoyed Eternal Ring but I cannot deny that it feels unfinished.

Attached: gsdx_20210705014605.jpg (1280x896, 212.79K)

played this in anticipation for elden ring and I don't really understand what it has to do with anything, it's like they just cashed in on the name and made a completely unrelated game.

King's Field 4 blows it out of the water.

True.

better than elden ring. not a single dumbass
>zanzibart...
moment in ETERNAL RING so it's automatically better

and shadow tower abyss mogs both

Eternal is a longer time than Elden, so it's already got it beat.

I haven't played it, but shadow tower abyss looks janky as hell and unfinished just from what i've seen.

always saw this at the rental store but never tried it

is it possible to even get ps2 roms anymore from anywhere that isnt a honeypot?

also reminder that elden ring is a sequel to shadow tower abyss

Attached: FHPC-G_XoAkdm9q.jpg (1364x768, 179.71K)

Tech demo for Elden Ring

Is vim's lair a honeypot?

I think you're a bit too schizo. They won't care if you pirate a few games. As long as you aren't the one uploading the games you'll be fine.

they all are. I only trust google drive links

>google drive
>google
>trust
Google shares all their data with the government, what are you smoking?

It's a 22 year old Japanese game from a defunct publisher, who is going to file a copyright against you?

they have no obligation unless the government asks.

>Lyla...forgive me

Attached: lyla forgive me.png (476x354, 119.77K)

The baby birds...

Attached: gsdx_20210705014645.png (1280x896, 1.68M)

It's definitely a more unique game but I have to say I prefer King's Field IV between the two. STA is awkward in a lot of places and it's not because of a language barrier. Very odd things like an entire optional map filled with heavy sub-par gear and barely any enemies, just before the final boss and entire areas that simply don't offer anything of worth.
The durability system is oppressive and leaves you prone to becoming over encumbered for carrying too much, which can make the game slow to a crawl (Iirc you can't even drop items.) - but all of those mechanics go out of the window once you can find or buy a worthwhile gun to carry you through the game. This breaks the entire game economy as well so full-stocking your ammo won't even set you back.
I like the game and all of the oddities it brings but they took a lot of risks with the designs many of them fell flat. If it isn't unfinished outright - it definitely gives that vibe at times.