Go to sleep

>go to sleep
>remember I forgot to do my dailies

Attached: man-had-terrible-nightmare-woke-up-looked-scared-big-eyes-concept-insomnia-mental-health-man-had-terrible-183464957.jpg (800x533, 56.96K)

Stealth XIV thread? Hate when that happens or when I have to go on a long trip and miss the free 50k MGP from FR

>do my dailies
>forget to go to sleep

Attached: 1648074067587.png (317x294, 5.61K)

Hentaiverse do be like that, not sure why I still play it

You better get to it, user. You're not going to make that game if you don't learn C#

Fucking Newgrounds

Dailies are predatory content and I refuse to play any game with them these days.

>predatory
I fucking hate this buzzword

it's true lol
point of dailies is to keep people playing a shitty game as long as possible

>it doesn't matter any more

Attached: 1643966232216.png (320x320, 135.45K)

Day 3 lmao

It's worse than that. Timed events, dailies, and other such wait mechanics are meant to actively push the player to reshape their life schedule to include the game. This fosters all sorts of subconscious fuckery like sunk cost, dependence, playing games even when you don't want to because you'll miss that little bit of worthless incremental accumulation if you don't. It's directly using pavlovian conditioning to make people into addicted brand-slaves.

dailies?
like brushing your teeth and going to work?

This is why I refuse to play any games with a baked in grind, such as any kind of currency. That means Souls games are out, too. The only grind I want to put in is skill-improvement.

but going to sleep is my daily

I play XIV but I only do the fun content.

>That means Souls games are out, too
You don't have to grind in Souls games, what are you on about?

>find something I want in the game on the internet
>only time it was available was during a one week event 7 months ago. No indication of when a similar eevent is going to happen next time.

>go to sleep
>remember I forgot to dilate
FTFY

You need to grind souls to upgrade anything or buy items.

So you don't play games with any kind of currency?

These days it doesn't bother me anymore. Genshin has them and I barely missed any days since launch but when I do, it's like whatever.
Different from back when I was into Tree of Savior and daily chores required 6 hours to do. And I wasn't even doing all of them.

Attached: relog.jpg (402x547, 47.23K)