Any Forums whines about upgrade material

>Any Forums whines about upgrade material
>it's the easiest resource to find
you guys are fucking retarded

Attached: 2r8s6q0mv5l81.png (640x503, 565.43K)

>I googled that this symbol that gets covered up if you randomly stumble upon the caves so you’re retarded

strawman
I never had issue finding these

Yes, you can find enough for 1 and a half weapons in the whole game.

>Any Forums

Attached: 1632034747090.png (389x442, 164.63K)

On my second character and I have one single weapon +15 and the rest +6 or +8 because the smithing stone (3) is a to farm.

Tell me where to get Somber 7s then.

yes tranny this board is just an extension of Any Forums especially when europe wakes up

this
gringe

Is this actually true? How many can you fully upgrade overall?

Honestly, they need to add a system where you can remove stones from weapons and reuse them. Just make it a single use item you find maybe 2 or 3 of.

Literally can't even cover for 2 +25 weapons you mongoloid until you unlock all the bells after beating 90% of the game. Somber upgrades are so much easier to find it doesn't make any fucking sense. You can literally get two somber weapons to +9 within 1 hour of playtime.

They don't respawn

You can buy the smithing stone [3]

You literally don't need more than a half upgraded weapon to finish the game

crawling hands near fire giant

What?

Dunno if anyone noticed but after recent patches smithing stones drop like crazy from certain mobs. I'm playing Dex/arc now abusing the animation swap of roar heavy attacks and with 17 arc I farmed like 20 +1 and +2 stones by simply clearing Stormveil castle.

When did Europe get so based(they aren't, this is just a board living rent free in your brain)

He's talking shite. You can upgrade at least 5-7 weapons to max at the end.

yeah, the soldiers at haligtree drop 6-7-8 smithings

What the fuck is this thread

>he killed gostoc
lmao

>Go into mine
>Get upgrade mats (1) and (2)
>Go into other mine
>Get upgrade mats (1) and (2)
>Go into other mine
>Get upgrade mats (4) and (5)
>Go into other mine
>Get upgrade mats (5) and (6)
>dude just go into the mines lol

This. Stop playing on pirated versions subhumans. You can literally farm stones since 1.03

You missed the mine that gives you 3s.

Gee user, it's almost like that was the fucking point.

Attached: 1595847501622.gif (375x304, 883.99K)

take your meds and go to sleep

i farmed somber stones before it was easy in sellia crystal tunnel
i have the heaviest balls of all of you
3 inche

but my pirated version is also 1.031 so you can suck developer cock while i will keep pirateing everything and pay for nothing.
also only shitters are still on the first playthrough , don´t worry there is nothing interesting whatsoever in NGs , game is bimbofied for the cod-audience.

its in raya lucaria if you didnt know you can get 3s in that mine which fits in pretty linearly with where you should be in the game
what are you confused about?

+6 and +7s are hard as fuck to find retard. The boss weapon upgrades are much more plentiful for some reason.

Attached: 1612668733029.jpg (2205x3027, 515.32K)

The minesare clearly visible from the map
Open the map and find it

sombers drop like crazy off hands and you only need a total of 10 versus fucking 90

God you guys are fucking retarded

wrong retard i'm not fucking at all

>Any Forums
broken shill

Holy fucking soiguments TT

Attached: aaaa.jpg (1274x627, 146.52K)

based.
mutts btfo although we have worse jannies

it gets covered up with a symbol of a mine

>Literally can't even cover for 2 +25 weapons
wtf are you, a completionist?

Even after getting told what the point was you still didn't get it, so I'll make it as clear as possible: you can obviously see mines from the map, the problem is that you have no idea what mines have which levels of upgrade materials in them, and even worse, which mines have the bell stones to add items to the shop.

Using the wiki is admitting there's a problem.

I feel kinda guilty for looking them up sometimes. When I was close to upgrading a weapon I'd look up where to get some extras. I'd always end up finding more of the ones I needed an hour or so later anyway. Smithing Stone 3s were a bitch to get though.

No it isn't. There are 13 Ancient Dragon stones for max weapon level, which is 11 more than every other previous souls game. Go back to call of duty.

>you have no idea what mines have which levels of upgrade materials in them
Did you want the map to fucking tell you?
What kind of a massive turbopleb are you even

NOT SO FAST

Attached: 48b3e9a1efc03b1d326093721bc82caf53d5e4607f95ba8fea4d1f727cb2e18a.gif (375x304, 926.05K)

There's a mine that's indicated on the map exactly as in OP that's full of [3] mats.
The fuck are you talking about.

>Nepheli quesline
I thought this was an unfinished questline? In my game i gave her the serum she slept and then disappeared. The guy who gave me the serum is dead too.
Can i still finish this quest?

Attached: 1530768755520.jpg (1249x1010, 243.52K)

The stones correspond to the level of area as for the bell is not that hard to get
Stop making excuses for being lazy

There's 8 there, getting the last ones is a pain for some reason more than other levels

No, that was the bad end.

>Using a wiki to show that I was wrong is a problem.

>Dude just complete every mine in the game until you find the 1 that actually has the materials you needed