Why do japs, koreans and taiwanese try so hard to be white? This is shameful

Why do japs, koreans and taiwanese try so hard to be white? This is shameful

Attached: 1648273424245.png (1292x801, 729.1K)

bumping for visibility

Attached: 1571983719812.jpg (970x850, 97.39K)

Because they are white. In the South, when colored people had Japanese guests over, Japanese people were expected to use the white toilets not the colored toilets.

Regardless, why on earth would you be confused a modern high class scoiety would choose to side with the best over Africa.

this says a lot about society but very little if anything about video games

But they actually have a much better reason to sanction Russia than the US, Canada, or Australia

Oh no, Libya, Bhutan and Peru haven’t sanctioned Russia! I’m sure this matters in any way at all.

Japan and S. Korea are American colonies. Taiwan is the equivalent of Ukraine in the East for NATO countries, nothing but a proxy to destabilize and spy on their bigger neighbor.

Why hasn’t Turkey done it

they hate themselves and their yellow skin, why do you think all anime characters are white?
also video games

Dumb Russnigger.

The free world is made of Democracies, they get to choose their leaders and who they want to be with.

Stop being mad that no country would ever want to be with Russia unless they're forced. Russia is literally a country of incels.

>Shamefur dispray!

this but with am*Ricans

So the yellow countries are globohomo? Am I to assume they are the current One World Order?

Why are only the smart people pro Russia? Really makes you think...

Attached: file.png (1092x227, 166.19K)

Russia and Japan are traditional enemies and fought wars well before Japan was an ally of America. The Russians losing to the Japanese was the first time in the colonial era a nonwhite nation defeated a major white power. Russia continues to exert control over islands that Japan asserts are rightfully theirs.

South Korea and Taiwan are both largely dependent on US military aid and follows its foreign policy lead. Also they are both enemies of China which is an ally of Russia.

Race barely enters into it. Read a goddamn book.

>my country got involved
Can you guys fuckin not? We don't need to be involved in this shit, we can just fence-sit this one out and no-one will care.

whats crazy to me is how russia is so fucking huge yet corruption kneecapped their own growth. people give american capitalism shit but it promotes individual growth like mad in its early stages.

Occupied countries

>Japan and SK are colonies
>Taiwan is the equivalent of Ukraine
This might be the dumbest post in this thread and this is saying something.

I want you to think really hard about why Taiwan would want to denounce Russia in this situation.

you know japan was even a member of G5?

The reality is most of Russia is a barren unlivable hellscape, and the only parts that are occupied significantly are at the very west near Europe.

They're big on the map but that doesn't translate to much when their livable space is so small.

>The free world is made of Democracies, they get to choose their leaders and who they want to be with.
Liberalism is gaslighting made a political system.

Attached: EtccaPTXAAETsiy.jpg (1080x1527, 231.46K)

>DRUMPO WON 2020!!! HE'S GONNA LOCK HER UP ANY DAY NOW!! I AM NOT COPING YOU ARE

is this an ironic post?

mate their natural resources are almost all government owned and not incentivized to maximize profit. texas is annoying but their oil grid is an engineers wet dream.

Russia can't even get China to help them out. They are full blown incels.