Loses half its players in less than a month

>loses half its players in less than a month

Eldencucks... I don't feel so good...

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-173551_Chrome.jpg (1078x611, 228.54K)

>People beat a singleplayer game and move on

It happens you fucking retard. The company already made $15m in sales lol. Not to mention, it's a difficult game. I'm surprised it still has over 400K players...

westcuck cope never fails to be funny

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THE COPE AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-074202_Facebook.jpg (972x2555, 1.04M)

>gaas and fomo fags seething that a finished game is enjoyed and moved on from until the dlc releases while their gacha skinner boxes die after a week

Over 1/5th of all people who own the game on steam (over 10 million), have beaten the game.
I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

Attached: file.png (952x94, 15.88K)

that's pretty damn good, over 2 million finished it already?

Pirated it and I have 0 will to ever do NG+

This shit is to huge with copy and pasted time wasting crap everywhere and the rewards from dungeons are fucking worthless 9 times out of 10.

It's hard to tell ending stats based off achievements since there's multiple ending choices, and there isn't an achievement for beating the Elden Beast directly, and even if you add up the percentages of all the endings, that isn't accurate cause someone could just reload their save and do another ending getting another achievement, but Hoarah Loux is literally the 2nd to last boss in the main storyline, and located right outside of the arena you fight Radagon and the Elden Beast in, and so based off this over 20% of steam used have reached the Elden Beast fight at least.
14% alone have the Ranni ending, so at least 14% as the bare minimum beat the game.

Attached: file.png (944x159, 29.06K)

Then the DLC comes out and the peak player count is twice as high

It's actually kind of crazy that a game that can be finished still has so many players a month later.

Pirated it and have zero desire to try any other build or play the bosses again, or enguage with the community in any way. Soulsfags suck, always will, they're the bronies of Any Forums.

It's a difficult game because people are fucking idiots and more willing to smash their face against a wall rather than go around it or adapt better/obvious strategies to smash the wall more efficiently
>Tuned into some random v-tuber shitter on Destiny2 new raid launch day just to watch them fail for hours upon hours like everyone else
>lmao
>remember their name randomly today, weeks later
>playing Elden Ring
>watch them get to the dragon "guarding" the key to get into Raya Lucaria
>They die like 5 times screeching about how unfair it is for various (obviously bullshit) reasons
>Basically every complaint is a skill or intelligence issue
>most kek worthy was complaining about not bleeding the dragon more often
>leave laughing
>many hours later
>they are still faceplanting against the dragon for no discernable reason

BING BING WAHOOOOO

funny enough you can just snag the key and fuck off

>Ranni still mogging all the other endings

>cucks have to try THIS hard to meme another TORtanic into existence

Attached: 234132123.gif (500x205, 499.15K)

pretty based to not count Elden Shitfest as the final boss
If the game had stopped with this guy it would have been better

Dead game

I know that's what I did because early on I didn't know shit about dragon movesets. Came back later and raped it. But the mentally stunted streamer was downright determined to beat the damn boss, didn't stick around to see if they grabbed the key or not. Just cringed at them still going at it and left.

>half a million players for a single player game a month after release on one platform
oh no