Why no PC port?

Attached: Crash_Team_Racing_Nitro-Fueled_cover_art.jpg (264x378, 61.78K)

Good question. It's because the world is wrong.

Because it's just is

Because soul and good games don't belong on pc

I ask myself that question every day. Would buy it again just for the loading time reduction.

well at least its a slightly higher chance of happening now that microsoft owns him.

Cause nothing says soul like anticonsumer globohomo closed hardware.

because any pc game where you play against other people needs 4gb of extra anti script kiddie rootkit garbage malware online drm anti cheat hyper scanner shit that nobody wants to install

because modders would defile coco

Because you'll bitch and moan about anti cheat or bitch and moan about hackers, or bitch and moan about settings.
PCfags are NEVER satisfied.

Because PC gamers are trash and should be ignored 100% of the time.

all these faggot responses that reek of elitism
its because the remaining crash devs have been sent to the COD coalmines ages ago, there hasnt been any work on CTR since and im preeetty sure its dead now. There's no one left to even do a port.

I don't understand why you people keep begging for this unstable mess

Because you're a pcf@ and you'll pirate (read: steal) it as soon as it's out and won't ever play it, then move on to plrt begging something else

Better question, original CTR online when?

Ironic. If anything is globohomo, it's pc. There's literally this picture of Capcom showing consoles and how they're made for developed countries and right beside it they mention pc and how they're meant to reach a global audience. The biggest reason pc is even gaining traction is low IQ streamers and countries like China and India with massive population sizes. Gaming was better when no one gave a shit about pc gaming, it's just going to get worse as devs keep all you brown third worlders in mind as they develop games.

Attached: JjcAuRr.png (870x372, 73.72K)

Wasn't there someone working on that?

Nevermind, for some reason I posted then searched for it, and there's something called Mednafen that lets you play online

Too easy to get around the microtransactions.

>tl;dr
Did you change your conglomerate mandated tranny flag main menu theme yet?

It's likely that the MTX profit incentive isn't as strong on PC compared to console, especially with how getting coins is now stupidly easy thanks to golden wumpas. Maybe the audience isn't as strong on PC either. The N Sane Trilogy is the most popular Crash game and is still able to get into the top sales charts to this day, but every mention of PC sales is obscure and steam charts say that it only ever reached a height of 3 thousand people playing at once.

Attached: 79650542_p37.jpg (1500x1000, 1.56M)