The fight of the century

the fight of the century

Attached: file.png (960x1025, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpPLGtG2Nk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Iam Myrmidon of Loss, and I have never known Defeat.

Ahh…Zanzibart…forgive me

this is literally a reddit repost

I saw this on twitter then reddit an hour later, now here, Any Forums really is bottom of the barrel

youtube.com/watch?v=SpPLGtG2Nk8

Zanzibartards... not like thise...

This is fucking cringe and you need to stop.

this is actually the corniest thing I've seen in a while

Attached: 1698690298636.jpg (500x500, 28.54K)

>Expecting Any Forums too be original
the only time we get actual original shit is in the loli threads now

this depends on if wolf can do more damage then malenia can heal while wolf parries

anyone have a translation?

Attached: 97057760_p0groundslo(땅늘보).jpg (690x1280, 241.97K)

It's in fucking Starcraft

Malenia Blade of Miquella is basically a Mega Inner Glock Saint.

Attached: 1646513555286.png (847x1023, 46.28K)

Marenia-dono...Sumimasen...I am yuu...

Attached: 1646152666649.png (921x578, 534.74K)

>I am naked man with a stick. And i have infinite retries and invincibility frames to work with.

>wfw she does waterfowl

Attached: 1624511920599.jpg (400x400, 31.33K)

Malenia is a HORRIBLE boss. I beat her today. Took me an hour and 15 minutes. Quite literally only has 1 attack that makes her hard. Without that ability she is nothing. I will admit I can't dodge it without either being on the other side of the room when she starts or fluking it with bloodhound step. Almost all of my deaths were from waterfowl dance. I eventually just summoned tiche and won. Did waterfowl once each phase, I fluke dodged phase 1 and she killex tiche with it on phase 2. Had no flasks left and half health. After a minute I said fuck it and went in and prayed foe bleed proc and got it.

Was not satisfied.
Hate the boss.
Then went and fought Fire Giant only to be greeted by another terrible boss for different reasons. Wasn't hard or anything, just not fun to fight at all. Which is how I feel about most ER bosses.

I thought waterfowl was hard until i rolled into it instead of away from it. It's retarded but it works and sometimes you will get behind her and be completely safe for half a second.

Most threads that aren't Any Forums bait are

>boss built for sekiro parries, clearly cut content from sekiro
>thrown into the most sluggish game since ds2
t-thanks

Malenia, and several other bosses in Elden Ring, feel like they'd fit well into Sekiro's battle system. Too bad they're stuck in a game that encourages spamming roll or hiding behind a shield.

>sluggish
has more movement mechanics than any souls game
paired with it being easier than ever to stagger bosses, Melania shouldn't be a filter

Rolling is sluggish but running is as fast as ever and jumping gives a slight speed boost. Just don't spam roll this time around.

>encourages spamming roll
discourages it, actually
>hiding behind a shield
shields being viable at all is great, plus guard countering means shield users have a solid combat option

>paired with it being easier than ever to stagger bosses
It's not easy to stagger bosses though. It's easy to riposte bosses because of "stance breaking" but staggering bosses is still easier in the Dark Souls games.

I played the entire game with warhammers and colossal weapons which was extremely painful when i had to fight bosses since they wouldn't stagger even with a fully charged colossal R2.

How hard is Seiko compared to elden ring? Is it worth it?