Did you ever get the red rings ?

Did you ever get the red rings ?

Attached: 1648275080248.jpg (719x959, 410.48K)

No. I've had an Xbox 360 Elite since it came out and it has never red ringed on me. However, the laser in it died so it doesn't read any discs anymore.

I also had a 360 Elite and it never red ringed. It still works, actually.

I had a launch console and it shit itself twice. Then an Elite which only happened once. My modded jasper is still going strong though and I've had it for over 10 years.

Not on my 360, but my original PS3 phat died and I'm still salty about it.

Yeah, on an old 20gb (I think that was the size) 360. Eventually got an elite which I never had a problem with for years, though of course the disc tray eventually started sticking a lot. I actually currently have a later E model, though it hasn't seen a tonne of use.

Yes. I shot them when it happened. I loved living in the south.

i did yes. my heart was broken. you never think it could happen to you

3 times

Yeah. I was playing fucking hexic

Yep. Microsoft repaired it for free. Sony sure as shit never repaired the PS1, two PS2 or the PS3 that failed on me for free. OG xbox, GC, DC and Wii are all still going strong.

I beat hitman blood money two days before it happened. Thank God I didn't have any unbeaten games left.

No cause Xbox is for fags who suck off bill gates

I got it twice on my old white one. Now the disc drive is broken and I've lost the information on my old account but haven't gotten rid of it yet.

if you have not shipped the console back to microsoft (my mom did it) after dealing with this and having to tell them your gamertag which was cringe as fuck, i do not trust you

>I'm a retard who doesn't own everything

With what?

>Buys PS3
OH BOY I SURE AM NOT SUCKING OFF ANY CORPO OR CORPORATION HEAD
>Looks at X360
...lol... this is for fags who suck off bill gates

My ring was red after I got my ass pounded by a guy off Grindr and I didn't use enough lube.

You think they'd still fix it now? My 360 red ringed a month after they stopped the service.

no but I did get 3 of these

Attached: ylod.png (480x360, 125.73K)

>fix
they never fixed it, they just sent replacements.

maybe? but i assume (could be wrong) that they just stopped the support of the life of the console by now. your best bet is some electrical repair shop or something assuming they know where to get spare parts

nop neither my ps3 had the yellow light

I'll just watch a video and do it myself then. It's kind of pointless though

cheap mossberg 500.

No. I got the same 360 back from them I sent in. They're not going to send you a whole new machine when the problem was just a single bad solder connection. They refurbished.

I got a different one back, they did transfer the HDD over. It wasn't new but it wasn't mine either.

got a ps3 after the second time, total POS console the 360

Not him but my friend sent in his limited edition Halo 3 360 console and they sent him back a regular one.

Attached: 1595387492551.jpg (1905x935, 144.57K)

Bought an Elite when it came out, it was fine up until a couple years ago when I booted it up and it gave me the red rings. Bought a heat gun and did the "Heat up the motherboard in certain areas while protecting the rest with aluminum foil and see if it works" method and it's been working ever since.