Where my kirbychads at?

where my kirbychads at?

Attached: FOsSgRiXEAEAoig.jpg (676x680, 81.1K)

Haven't had this much fun with a Kirby game since 64, Its been a blast.

I...I didn't get the game today. Go on without me bros

Attached: 1554450721560.png (500x305, 77.02K)

cant wait to receive my copy. cant wait to hear the soundtrack. such a great franchise

Post your dicky wicky user!!

No! I am ashamed of it. It is cut and only 6 inches

Both games are shity rehashes for manchildren

You guys got a favorite upgrade? Cutter and Fire 3 are both really cool.

Played about 4 hours of it today with a buddy. God dammit, the “7/10” review people are totally fucking retarded when it comes to stuff like this. Game is so fucking cute. Honestly don’t know how people can play something like this and just say “meh”. Maybe people are just more bitter then me.

cold infusion is pretty good

Based

That's because they score it on challenge inline with a consensus for the 'majority'.

I'm a fan of Fire affinity with the Redmane skill myself.

Sillydillo put a huge smile on my face. The game has a shit load of charm.

But still, you’d figure a human being would play something like this, and say “nah, this is pretty damn good”. Are game reviewers really that soulless? So unwilling to let their gut decide the score?

>manchildren actually think this
hilarious

"Gamers" want Netflix shows that they can press X through. It's nothing new.

>Game is so fucking cute.
You are such a fucking shill.
When you literally have nothing else to say about a game designed for literal children, it's "comfy" or "charming"

Any Forums is a fucking advertising board

If Kirby was to suck up Elden Ring, what ability would he get? A bad game.

he would become yellow

The delusion this shithole has garnered where Kirby games are not only openly discussed without ridicule, but largely praised despite being toddler tier games ceases to baffle me. Where did this braindead juvenile opinion come from and why do so many pathetic losers gravitate to it like its something worthy of accommodation? Is this the same My Little Pony mentality where morons do something ironically and the autistic follow suit believing they are in good company?

Attached: 7BBD93EB-6F92-4386-AEF4-0E1324A1180F.jpg (701x438, 35.53K)

Noble Ranger is OP as fuck, I love it.

The fuck is up your ass? Game is cute, fun, easy enough so my wife can fuck around as waddle dee. I don’t know what to tell you. If simply thinking a game is cute makes you a shill, then how the fuck can anybody say anything?

t. only plays “mature” games
Let’s hope that snoy catalogue fills up with epic movie games!

Relax bro, it's just a fun game. You can still play Horizon Zero Dawn in your free time.