Dude it's the greatest video game ever because.... it calls out le globohomo jews xD

>dude it's the greatest video game ever because.... it calls out le globohomo jews xD

Attached: deus-ex-game-of-the-year-edition-year-one-edition-pc-game-steam-cover.jpg (574x798, 233.68K)

>i judge games based on dialogue and not game mechanics, my opinion matters

Exactly.

bros I'm getting filtered super hard on the very first level
my guns do no damage and I take too much damage getting into melee range

also I'm so fucking bad at stealth, maybe the game isn't for me?

It's the best game ever because it's the complete package
>gameplay
>levels
>story
>characters
>music

No, it's greatest video game ever made because it's perfect in everyway. Calling out jews is a bonus.

>Any Forums says shit like this
>daily hate threads on games like wow because of the writing
I can't stop laughing

I like the game because its a nice visual novel. The gameplay is secondary

>tries to defend something that need not be defended
grow up and stop replying to literal gamejourno trannies

crush them with your thighs

its producer was a jew by the way

the game play is still better than anything released today

some kikes are redpilled and based

When due process fails we really do live in a world of trolling.

how so?

you can find a lazer mod very early and added to your pistol and now you can headshot everyone, just don't forget to toggle the lazer on.
I got filtered hard on the first level myself. I hated the game until I found the lazer mod. Now it is one of my favorite games

Shoot enemies in the head, or sneak up behind them and whack them in the back with the baton. Don't be afraid to run away if you have a bunch of enemies after you. They lose track of you pretty easily.

Play the tutorial level. It's a stealth game, so get better at it.

exactly

Attached: 1642603918050.jpg (680x891, 53.87K)

Stick with the prod. Prod with the prod.

jesus, do zoomies really?

>I missed the point entirely and am back at it again with a low effort shitpost

Attached: 1645934430422.jpg (494x428, 24.02K)

Just in case though, we're police

He wouldn't have made Deus Ex in today's climate. Not exactly based to me.

I swear trolls use "le" more than Redditors nowadays.
If you spend all your time acting like a retard, guess what that makes you?

No shit but every piece of media is a product of their time.

the first level almost filtered me too, just stick to it, find your way

it will get easier

Any Forums itself eventually morphed into the stereotypical Redditor it mocked in 2011. I even thought by 2012 we were "le"ing more than Reddit.

Attached: 1331848782090.png (498x456, 223.75K)

I don't know if this is a shitty thing to suggest, but you can just set a single combat skill to Advanced when making a character.

I wouldn't recommend this for first time players. Kind of fumbling around with a character is what makes the game a lot of fun. It leads to a lot of wacky combat encounters and I felt like I was always thinking on my feet. Not being very good at combat encouraged me to explore a lot and try to figure things out. However, you can just step off the boat with Advanced Pistol skills and just headshot everyone.

I think people also play this game expecting their play style to matter and try to go pure stealth, no kills. Just beat the missions however you can, the game really doesn't mind.

Attached: deusexsoycatch.jpg (1024x980, 108.11K)

Conspiracy theories used to feel a lot harmless. I guess it was probably never great that people were saying "The UN is going to use their black helicopters to impose a one word government" but it always just felt like aimless crazy talk. Like I never felt like people rambling about FEMA or globalism were dangerous, I always found that stuff fun to observe.

It doesn't seem very fun anymore. It's still fascinating to watch stuff like Qanon but because of social media I'm just too aware of how miserable and odd these people are. I want conspiracy theories to be fun Deus Ex and Dale Gribble fodder again...

Attached: alexjoneshands.jpg (730x702, 44.66K)

Yeah there's a sunken ship at the north dock, and a bunker on (I think) the east side of the island that between the two will give you something like five weapon mods.

Unironically take the GEP gun when starting, you can find the other two options almost immediately on Liberty Island, but you next chance to get a GEP gun doesn't come until like, chapter four?

Attached: sharkbaby.jpg (1060x1600, 485.82K)

my annoyance with "conspiracy theories" nowadays is that they're just too boring and popular culture to have have the same level of weird intrigue and obscurity that they had back in the 90s/early 2000s

like, EVERYONE believes in the conspiracy that every billionaire is part of some underaged sex trafficking ring and that epstein was murdered, spouting about that shit isnt interesting if it is popular culture

No it's fun and the story and dialogue are compelling

Pure stealth, headshot with tranq darts in the crossbow, and use the taser on the upper back of enemies to knock them out in one hit. Crouching matters towards stealth, as does actually staying in dark areas like shadows by the walls.

Do you think Soros benefits from his name being ungoogleable? Because he is a bastard who deserves the robe but the actual reasons are hidden behind walls and walls and walls of bullshit.

Also I'm stuck in China, I haven't played in forever and have no idea what to do. How do I get to the lady's apartment building?