Modern Pokemon games

What is the best Pokemon game that's come out in the last 10 years? I haven't played one since B/W.

Attached: pokemon cookies birthday.jpg (1133x812, 218.9K)

anything after gen 4 is garbage

hey that's just like your opinion man

>HAPPY BIRTH ODAYO
Who Odayo

based

yo dayo

based retard
based

Ohhh...
Zanzibart......

New Pokémon is only fun if you want to see the new designs. Otherwise I'd recommend just replaying an old favourite. Also Any Forums

>Not spelling out with Unown

>30
I'm dying inside.

Because Michael is loved and you arent?

Because the people who love Michael only remember his childhood or Michael still obsessed over a series that's been in shambles for a decade.

yeah that was my thought
>this is cringe
>wait he's 30 and still has people who would care if he died
Michael lucked out.

Attached: 1620671243347.jpg (1024x937, 55.28K)

None of that matters user. He has someone do that for him, and I dont.

Attached: C6618A98-4D4E-4625-A8A7-6689F09503E8.jpg (800x800, 31.08K)

That sucks, dude. I'd be disheartened if my mom baked me Pokemon cookies at 30 instead of just taking me to a nice dinner so we can hang out.

Those look pretty good. I wish I like could like Pokemon but it's so shit compared to every game these days. Monster Hunter Stories 2 is the best Pokemon game within the last ten years. Sun and Moon is good, but it's got some of the worst pacing I've ever experienced.

Other than BW2 and discounting spinoffs, I guess either LGPE or BDSP for the fact that they're pretty much just the old games without too much intrusive tweaking. LGPE does have a fair amount of changes but it's nothing I'd call bad really (except removing the safari zone). PLA is also decent enough.
ORAS comes with some gen 6 luggage (mostly that they added more interruptions and made the story even more retarded) while also not really fixing anything about the originals and throwing out the changes made in Emerald, but it does also come with some good features, more of a hit or miss game I'd say.
XY is more middling to bad depending on who you ask, SM technically has some good points but they ruin everything but putting dialog around every fucking corner and turning the entire region into a straight line, SS has no good points except making breeding/competitive easier for the few autists that enjoy that.

Attached: 1505436844484.png (224x225, 48.4K)

Play b/w2 if you haven't, they are the best ones
Gen 6 is bad gen 7 is debatably okay and gen 8 is trash

>your mom doesnt love you enough to make you delicious looking donuts for your birthday
You and me both

>Tries to twist it into "your mom won't do things for you" to deflect from the actual thing being discussed.
Come on, user. Don't play coy.

Apparently the mystery dungeons tend to be great
Pokemon Conquest is great
Pokemon X/Y is quite nice. People who hate it are just faggots
Pokemon Arceus is interesting. Some love it, some dislike it. It shakes up the formula.

Society is collapsing

>This album was released 7 years ago

Good taste user.