This game was a massive disappointment

This game was a massive disappointment
>combat was good but they gave you 3 whip-like weapons, only the cestus were any different
>graphics were trash, insane polycount but art style was dogshit, the whole game was dark as shit
>story was dogshit
>frontloaded as fuck, biggest setpiece was at the beginning and only Cronos, much much later, came close to it, the whole fight was just a lame ass excuse to add him as a "boss"
>2 out of the 3 strongest gods of the olympus right at the beginning, a fucking scorpion, that faggot Hermes and the cerberus were kept for much later lmao
>you go back to previous areas several times but unlike GoW 1, this one has a trash setting

Attached: God_of_War_III_cover_art[1].jpg (294x337, 32.12K)

bump

Dante's Inferno was better in every way

This game was and always will be pure kino. I'm glad we have finally come around to recognizing it not only as the best God of War game, but also one of the pinnacles of action games along with NGB and Demon's Souls.

>still better than gow18

I disagree, it was like a boss rush game but definitely a good game, I liked the combat, weapons and ''button mashing'' And big epic fights against Titans. Better than GOW4 shit
captcha:PPMDV

>combat was good

cope

Attached: godofwarcombo.webm (700x394, 2.88M)

It's the only GoW I played and it was enough to make me not want to play the rest of the franchise. Shallow, repetitive combat, extremely unlikeable characters, gratuitously edgy to a ridiculous degree. The spectacle was great, but that only works the first time.

people prefer 2 for a reason

The real problem was the last third of the game and it's boring "puzzles"

fuck off jaffe, you chopped your son's dick off yet?

>graphics were trash
what the fuck are you talking about
this is still one of the few games that have actually wowed me with their presentation alone

read again

>along with NGB

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>artstyle was dogshit
oh fuck off, it wasn't brown and bloom like every other fucking game

demon's souls is the only soulshit i'll defend but
>pinnacle of action games
>r1 masher
>pinnacle

Shit bait.

The GoW games were never DMC/Bayonetta tier, but they're sure as hell a lot better than Dad of Boy
Solid 8/10 franchise, and yes that includes the PSP games which were way better than they had any right to be

>Poseidon
>Hades
>Hercules
>Cronos
>Zeus
All kino bosses, and that's not even getting into other moments like fucking Aphrodite, ripping off Helios' head, and cutting off Hermes' legs
Acquire some taste

Attached: big guy.jpg (1280x720, 167.61K)

>combat was good but they gave you 3 whip-like weapons, only the cestus were any different
Fair enough
>graphics were trash, insane polycount but art style was dogshit, the whole game was dark as shit
This is retarded as fuck. GoW 3 graphics have aged like fine wine. They still hold up. There is something wrong with your monitor; up the brightness nigga
>story was dogshit
Wrong. Gow 3 story was a bit weak but definitely far from being shit.This was the culmination of the previous games. Plus the old gow games were gameplay first, story etc second. Go back to nuGoW
>frontloaded as fuck, biggest setpiece was at the beginning and only Cronos, much much later, came close to it, the whole fight was just a lame ass excuse to add him as a "boss"
How the fuck did you expect to face a mountainous titan as a microscopic titan. Another retarded take
>2 out of the 3 strongest gods of the olympus right at the beginning, a fucking scorpion, that faggot Hermes and the cerberus were kept for much later lmao
I dont see whats wrong with it. In fact introducing you with a cool boss is a nice way to start your game with a bang. It beats slowburn beginnings. If something the old gow trilogy gets that the nuGow dont, is how to keep a great pacing in their games.
>you go back to previous areas several times but unlike GoW 1, this one has a trash setting
Trash and vague argument.

Honestly, go back to nuGoW. You are too beta for the old trilogy lil zoomer