Sony revealing Spartacus (their own Gamepass) next week

Combines PS+ and PS Now

No day 1 titles

Stream games and demos

Sounds like shit

Attached: IMG_20220325_103614.jpg (1080x1857, 328.72K)

So the PS1-3 games aren't even emulated? Kek.

You will own nothing and be happy

Attached: 1642861721453.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

>have to pay for online
>have ro pay extra to stream it
>still need to buy games
based sony sucking the cattle dry

>Pay for demos
Holy shit Jewny

>no day 1 titles
How do they fuck up the bare minimum?
The entire reason behind getting annual game pass subscriptions is because you're going to be getting everything as it comes out lmao

>and ability to stream games
lol

Can someone tell me what benefit PSNow provides? It literally seems worthless

Spbp

It is

Fuck off nigel

What's his endgame?

>paying for demos

No im not streaming games i will continue to pick and choose what i buy on disc get fucked i WILL OWN SOMETHING

>streaming

Attached: 1525844585221.jpg (600x600, 63.05K)

>Ability to stream games
>Paying for demos
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA god this is pathetic

I mean legally you don't but ok lol

a comfortable C-level position, a trophy wife and kids, and sustaining his cocaine habit, with a couple sports cars in the garage.

If the entire ps1-3 library was on it with trophy support I'd like that

damn. getting real expensive to be a drip-fed console gamer.

>PAY FOR DEMOS
the absolute state of Sony lmao

That's the reason why there's barely any PS2 game on PS4

spbp, subscription shit is cancer

sonybros, what's our stance on gamepass now?

Reminder that this faggot said Sony would be buying another major game studio back in February and when it didn't come true he just deleted his "prediction"

How do snoys cope?
This scummy behavior made sense during ps2 and ps4 but Sony has lost any grip they had on Japan now and they don't exactly have the numbers over Xbox they used to, its way closer to mid cycle 360 vs ps3 where its pretty even
The exclusive argument doesn't even hold. Demons Souls remake is the only game that is and stands to stay exclusive

>paying for demos
>streamshit
>lineup of old exclusives you already played because bb/gow/hzd were the entire reason you got a ps4
>still gonna be paying $70+tax+tip+reparations for lootbox and mtx ridden games
There won't be a ps6, this truly is sony's last gen

Attached: C25F031C-3ADE-4374-97B5-0609105BABF0.jpg (679x604, 50.34K)

Playstation is shit

>A key difference is that the biggest PlayStation titles won't be available day 1 on the new service

That's because there are no PlayStation titles.

Hardly worthless. It's got a massive collection of really good games. It just isn't the new shiny titles.

Nothing change about psnow then?
still no ps1/ps2/psp games, shitty ps3 gamelist and 15 ps4 games.
I don't mind the streaming, the internet in my country is pretty great and got to play with almost no delay

>It just isn't the new shiny titles.
So it doesn't have one of game-passes greatest strengths?

>Streaming
It isn't even as good as XCloud/Stadia. It's complete trash. For $16 a month why the fuck would I use this shit instead of just getting Gamepass, getting way more games and being able to download those old games and play them offline? The fact that they thought this pricing was okay with no day 1 games for the service is a complete embarrassment. Somebody at Sony HQ is trying to sabotage the brand, I'm convinced.

At least when Nintendo fucks you in the ass no lube they don't pretend they're doing you a service and they're generally good company to have around minus the getting fucked up the ass part.
Sony acts like they're doing you a favor

perhaps you should read closer - he's just citing bloomberg

But Any Forums told me game pass is bad because it only has old games and no shiny new titles?

Why do you feel the need to defend Nintendo out of nowhere? Insecure much?

Who the fuck told you that? Because they lied.
Sure some 3rd parties wait a while but any company owned by MS is day 1, and at this point MS owns a quarter of the industry

Defend Nintendo? I stated that Nintendo treats their customers like shit but has good games. How is that defending Nintendo?

Nobody said anything about Nintendo, and they haven't had good games since the 3DS.