Will Jin's show be better than Jinxs show?

Will Jin's show be better than Jinxs show?

Attached: FOP3AgZVEAAyDl6.jpg (810x1200, 97.15K)

Won't stop until they destroy everything you love will they.

tekken is an awful source material
this is forced shit

0% chance

Riot for all their flaws have people who are passionate about animation enough to engage studios that do great work. There's a reason all their trailers and shorts and cinematics are excellent. Netflix animation will just hire whoever costs the least to churn out nothing special.

Instead of fixing Shitken 7 Harada is wasting money on Netflix garbage

So are the events of Tekken 1+2+Kazuya's Backstory be told through flashback or something?

I wonder which way the money is flowing here. Is bandai namco paying netflix to do this as advertising for future Tekken games or is netflix paying namco for the license in an effort to make something someone will watch or are they going halvies?

>tekken is an awful source material
So is League of Legends.

Unironically looks cool, I'm hyped.
I just hope they don't add any SJW trash and stay faithful.

>implying netflix gives a shit about tekken
it's obviously harada trying to advertise the series after seeing arcane success
lol lore is nothing special but it's loose enough that you can fill the blanks with good writers
tekken lore is classic fighting game garbage full of plot holes and retcons

It's normally the company themselves and then they'll choose a platform to put it on, such as Netflix who might pay for the exclusivity. It's clearly a company that is using excess company profits to just throw at any crap.

Only if it redeems Paul but it just looks like more Mishima wank

>lol lore is nothing special but it's loose enough that you can fill the blanks with good writers >tekken lore is classic fighting game garbage full of plot holes and retcons
lol, what

league's lore is objectively the most fucking retconned lore in existence. Fucking every character went through like 3-4 different iterations, and retcons are still happening every month. In fact the whole TV series just came up with brand new characters that are just using likenesses of popular lor characters, as ingame jinx or vi has nothing to do with the dramaqueen sisters they are in the series.

Meanwhile I don't know a single retconned thing about about Tekken, unless you just mean backstories they added later (like showing who Kazuya's mom is) that doesn't contradict any already established lore and literally just finally explains some mysteries.

Tekken's lore is also pretty unconventional for fighting games, with the main protagonist of the first game becoming the main villain, and the original main villain becoming the protag of the second game then a sort of morally grey character, with the villain's son taking up the main protag lore from there. It was only Tekken6 that made the story needlessly convoluted but otherwise it's the epitome of a simple synopsis that could be easily made into a series with "filling in the holes" (unlike leageu where there is zero synopsis provided by the game, just whatever the shit writers want to come up with)

Attached: 1631782308696.jpg (489x489, 133.01K)

actually retarded tekken dick eater

>So is League of Legends.
League barely has any lore to begin with. So it's easier for the producers to fill in the void

I know like every fighting game's lore you stupid fuck and was even following league's for a quite a while (before the ten thousandth retcon broke the camel's back and I stopped giving a shit)

I doubt you know a single thing about any of the shit you talk about but hey, tell me what do you think those horrible "retcons and plotholes" in Tekken's lore are, especially compared to the way league's lore is handled
or you can just shut the fuck up and stop talking about shit you know clearly don't know jackshit about

Attached: gold.jpg (704x703, 68.59K)

nah won't even bother with a tekken fanboy who unironically said ''I don't know a single retconned thing about about Tekken'' and pretended tekken 6 story was good
kill yourself

>Bamco is dipping Tekken in Netflix's cesspool and distributing RWBY's new TV show.
I think Elden Ring making $10 million in two days is starting to inflate some egos.

Attached: 1587373255689.jpg (877x707, 536.04K)

>and pretended tekken 6 story was good
are you fucking illiterate? I literally brought up Tekken6 as the bad example you ape
neither did I even praise shit. I said it was unconventional and hardly retconned after you said the opposite.

It's just fucking ridiculous that someone would call out a game like Tekken for shit like this in favor of fucking League of all games, then call the other a fanboy for pointing out how retarded you are

again, mention those horrible retcons that make league seem such a better source material in comparison or shut the fuck up, and don't come up with this "I-I won't bother responding" faggotry

Attached: 276295437_718530839514661_8900175948867800962_n.jpg (1200x1800, 318.71K)

>I don't know a single retconned thing
-Jinpachi is not part of the devil gene, a vengeful ghost possessed him
-a young Kazuya made a deal with the devil, no wait it's the Devil Gene, no wait it's a curse from mommy
-Ogre killed past fighters and it's reflected by him using their moves, no wait never mind he only killed King I
-Kazuya is dead, lol just kidding he was cloned or whateverthefuck by G Corporation and he's been hiding in the shadows until Tekken 4.

All this being said... League of Legends can suck my cock

>RWBY's new TV show
>new tv show
>rwby
what?
did i miss something?

Attached: 1648183815786.png (850x1200, 1.64M)