Untitled

Attached: B5F856F6-B9BD-4361-823E-D0CAE5C30304.jpg (1170x981, 423.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XH-WgXC07A
youtube.com/watch?v=MjSQfinxy2Y
youtu.be/sEXmij1ZG3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't this like 3 years old?

still not buying tiny tina lmao

you already got outed, shill

>phone posting to avoid getting banned

Sage. Also check my dubs . Nigger,

youtube.com/watch?v=8XH-WgXC07A

for people who hate elden ring so much, they sure like to make dozens of threads about it

Every time I find one of those ghosts that say some cryptic nonsensical muh lore shit I start saying "blah blah blah Zanzibart this Zanzibart that blah blah" out loud. The game is a lot more entertaining now.

Attached: catee.jpg (750x894, 113.8K)

Borderlands revolutionized games, in the sense that instead of a story now you can just have a quirky robot named Brad who yells "OW THAT GOTTA HURT! BADASS" when you kill a single enemy and then nobody buys your new game

youtube.com/watch?v=MjSQfinxy2Y

As far as I'm concerned that's the game lore now

Reminder that . twatter threads are extremely low quality.

I'll buy Tiny Tina
just so I can smear her flat ugly face into the cement

What makes this little bit of dialog even more thought-provoking and DEEP AF is that, despite the game taking 700 hours to complete, despite there being an overwhelming amount of interactable NPC's in the game (9, maybe even more!) with nearly a DOZEN spoken lines, and despite the script being an absolutely astonishing and overwhelming TWO PAGES LONG... we still never really find out if Zanzibart ever forgives him...

I mean, THINK ABOUT IT... really! It's like...

WOW...

I mean... unbelievable! The ambiguousness makes it SO REAL and engaging because this is LITERALLY how you tell a REAL story with REAL PEOPLE! I mean... based on the in-game item descriptions for Gomslop's Used Handkerchief of Fiery Betrayal, we get an insanely clever line that references that Zanzibart at one point may or may not have shown a "Child-like demeanor"... and from this we can obviously make out the fact that ZANZIBAR MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN A CHILD AT SOME POINT OF HIS LIFE!!!

THIS. CHANGES. EVERYTHING!!!!!

The burning question of if his possible childhood would probably lead to forgiveness in the future is just a clear example of how China is MONTHS ahead of the West in terms of quality writing, as manifested by the insane quality of their many Literary Masterpieces like Journey to the West, Journey to the West 4, Journey to the West Part 17, Journey to the West 2 : Journey Harder, Chairman Mao's "The Art of War", and now "The Winds of Zanzibart" will definitely join such prestigious literary Canon!

THANK YOU FRUM HARDWARE FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE! When next year's Video Game Oscars ceremony occurs, i'll be sure to cast my vote for Winds of Zanzibart!

Attached: Zanzibart.jpg (1421x875, 267.1K)

Seething gearbox developer

I approve of every single time this image is posted. There's literally no defending it. It's not the content of the joke that's so notable. It's the overwhelming, indefensible asspain that resulted from it. Any Forums had NO reason to get as mad as it did over this, but they literally had the greatest aspergers freakout of their lives, perhaps even this board's entire history, over it. They chose to to be the medless schizo. No one forced them.

This shit hit harder than gaymergate. I've thought about this a bit and I think the vast majority of current Any Forums users, the so-called younger "zoomers" are so utterly bereft of any kind of emotional grounding in their lives, having been born into a dead, stagnant culture with no landmark gaming innovation to call their own, that when they encounter something that offers the faint, barest amount of emotional connection for the first time in their lives, they adopt it as a religion and any criticism in the slightest is considered pure blasphemy. Eldenshits are more virulently cultlike than any fandom that this board has ever encountered. The slightest amount of negative perception kicks off a holy war that puts al qaeda to shame. Some of these people are literally giving themselves seizures and ulcers over the fact their game's jumbled, cynical story is primarily told through tooltips and item flavor text.

>you already got outed, shill
qrd?

Why are they still at it?
Shouldn't all discord troons have kill themselves already?
Contact your supervisor for detailed instructions of how do it

Attached: 1641330310985m.jpg (1024x1024, 106.15K)

What's your favorite Dark Souls lore video that says nothing at all? For me it's this one:
youtu.be/sEXmij1ZG3Q
It's 32 minutes of absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1647961918828.png (1488x4210, 2.97M)

The image that destroyed Fromdrones forever.

>.

Attached: 1643248073079.png (1180x1364, 120.68K)

>It's the overwhelming, indefensible asspain that resulted from it. Any Forums had NO reason to get as mad as it did over this
no one got mad over it tho, as a soulsdrone, its hilariously accurate.

Dude its repeated so much because its a fucking borderlands dev.

Hahaha holy shit the zanzibart meme is real, it's so fucking retarded I couldn't make it past 1:30

>someone was so mad as the zanzibart joke they made this
lmao

Winds of Zanzibart revolutionized games, in a sense that instead of a story now you can just have some guy with a big axe named Hoarah Loux, Warrior who gasps "Thou didst me good service, Serosh" when he goes to phase two and then twenty Youtubers will make an hour long video about how deep your lore is

This is pretty spot on.

why are bordertroons like this?

>was so mad as the zanzibart joke
lmao esl faggot

I swear it has to be underage fucks who find this shit funny.

Kek

Lets just say that even if it isn't a good way to deliver lore, it's definitely better than shoehorning in your overt progressive politics into every single game you make. If revolutionizing video games means you stop breaking the 4th wall with your inane political psychobabble and propaganda, then the world is better for it in every way.

do you think he wants to kill himself for wasting the best joke of his career on a twitter post instead of putting it in the Tiny Tina game (which is literally fantasy themed to boot so he wouldn't need to change it)

This. I've never seen a fromdrone actually be mad about Zanzibart. I've only ever seen assblasted discord troons claiming that everybody is mad.

its either trolls trolling trolls, or the discord trannies still mad that Elden Ring was successful

I can't believe you wasted time and energy typing this out. Please go touch grass