No, you can't use the same weapon to complete DS1, DS2, DS3, and Elden ri-

>No, you can't use the same weapon to complete DS1, DS2, DS3, and Elden ri-
>:(

Attached: My Child.jpg (315x191, 14.79K)

It's only good in ds1

yup

still one of the best weapons several games in a row for that sword and board gameplay

Attached: claymore_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 7.95K)

Finished my first playthrough with only the claymore and nothing else (summons etc.). The default WA on it is surprisingly good in terms of armor and stagger.

Charged R2 makes up for everzthing else and propell this weapon to S tier in everz fromsoft games

*giant dad meme intensifies*
HECKING EPIC

The thing I love about both of these is the thrust on R2, more weapons should have thrust moves because they're always useful in Souls games.

Almost all the greatswords and ultra greatswords in Elden Ring have shitty horizontal slashes outside of the Claymore and Zwei, pisses me off.

baste
it's nothing but a meme in other games

Black knight sword is better anyway, it carried me through the whole game.

I'm power stancing claymore and flamberge and fucking everything with jump attacks

Attached: kyriakos_.png (674x642, 302.19K)

some ultra greatswords let you thrust if u tap crouch first

Disappointed that I can't put charge on this thing. In a a lot of cases weapon art diversity feels worse in ER than was in DS3.

Claymore is the best weapon. Fuck Zweihander

what is it about the Zweihander that attracks spergs and autists so much? not talking about the dark souls item, i mean in general. any game featuring this sword is met with an autism cult worshiping it

who are you quoting

You guys are retards if you think the launching thrust attack in 2 isn't completely busted. It's also the second lightest and second best quality UGS, which means it costs significantly less Stamina to swing.

I used the longsword to beat DeS, DaS, DaS2, DaS3, Bloodborne and Elden Ring.

Dangerously based

Internet tough guys love everything that has German in it.

Sorry, you didn't beat the game.

How does anyone enjoy slow STR weapons in Elden Ring? Virtually every single boss just requires you to dodge until there's a window for a jump attack.

What other games are featuring it?

>Tried out the Zweihander
>90% of the time it whiffs against rats and dogs

Attached: 1609691790344.jpg (801x814, 38.4K)

its basically katana of europe

Onlyafro made an Elden Ring vid btw

This is your weaponfu tonight. Say something nice to her.

Attached: rusted_anchor_greataxe_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px[1].png (200x200, 12.21K)

>wah my easy mode isn't easy enough

just switch to the longsword in those instances