Bros, it's done. I've 100% secured my future here in Japan. It's been 99% for a long time, now it's 100%...

Bros, it's done. I've 100% secured my future here in Japan. It's been 99% for a long time, now it's 100%. I'll spare you the details, but I'm sure some of you know how long administrative tasks can take here.

Now all I need to do is keep on with my routine. Job on weekdays, home around now (~18:00), few hours of gaming or shitposting or whatever. Drinking with people from work few days a month.

Luckily I dodged all the typical "foreigner employment" traps generic weeaboos fall into, like_
>anything to do with teaching
>contracts through agencies
>fixed term contracts
>overly big cult-like companies
I'm a full employee with unlimited term of employment at a good middle-size Japanese company. Yes, I know I'll never be Japanese. Don't care, I know the language and that's enough.

So, what video game should I play to celebrate this? I'm thinking something set in Japan, of course. Maybe Ghostwire.

Attached: ng.jpg (1920x1440, 1.06M)

no one cares

fine speech

Attached: ChG4gI_WMAAA_LJ.jpeg.jpg (1269x709, 131.53K)

>So, what video game should I play to celebrate this?
for like 20 minutes before you have to go to sleep in time to wake up to work all day? Infact you're already up late as it is.

digimon cyberseluth
would kill to be in nagano broadway right about now

>all those pedestrians
>so few cars
Looks like hell.

It's not that harsh.

Generally I wake up 7, come to work at 8, work ends 17 (8 hours + 1 for lunch), home before 18, sleep 22 or 23.

A hell where most cars actually respect pedestrians instead of trying to kill them.

A million weeaboos genuinely wish to live and work in a country with one of the worst work cultures, all because their cartoons make da pp tingle.

Who cares? I've been stuck in this God forsaken island since December of 2018, luckily in a few days I'll travel to my very far away homeland for three months.

Yes, that's why the "dodging employment traps" part is important.

if you were japanese they would expect you to stay in a few more hours.

Nah, Japanese leave at the same time. Perks of a well chosen middle-size company. I'm thanking my luck every day.

HOLY BASED
You have successfully escaped the clutches of western POZZED SJWism kikery and can now live your life in peace in the realm of an ethnic utopia.

Nice to know that you made it, Good luck over there.

post hand

It's not that ethinically homogenous in big cities. Lots of SEA people around.

Thanks, bro. Knowing Japanese was critically helpful for me. Would recommend it if you're trying as well.

>I've 100% secured my future here in Japan.
My condolences. Enjoy your enslavem... I mean employment.

I am calling the president of Japan right now to have you deported.

Play Katamari Damacy if you haven’t already.
Then you can experience being a pint-sized prince rolling up the world into a shooting star.

Hope you enjoy the shit that is modern day life but japanese so it's UWU SO QUIRKY AND ANIME! I'd tell you to leave for your own sake but it seems you're already a lost cause.

Attached: Untitled.png (423x403, 252.2K)

>9 hours of work
>only 4-5 hours of free time
HOLY KEK DO WAGIES REALLY

>I'll spare you the details
next time spare us altogether

Oh you sweet innocent child. If only you knew how bad things truly are.

Attached: 1475485231864.jpg (866x733, 181.94K)

Tokyo? I want to live in Japan, so I'm saving some money to buy a house in a small city, like under 30k people and go live there when I'm old. Be the town gaijin, hopefully do some farm work.

That's great, enjoy wasting your life as a corporate slave. It's amazing how you sit in a hamster wheel cage and unironically think you're free. Read shin Kurosawa , you're an idiot with no purpose. Meanwhile I'll chill in Akihabara and ikebukuro all day while being self-employed and living free on crypto and help people actively with an actual purpose.

>>so few cars
>Looks like hell.
Americans, I swear.

>help people actively
Yo can you help me out? I could use some crypto.

Two of my best friends live in Japan

They like it

Good for you. I'm happy with the stability of employment.

Yeah everybody I know who lives there likes it, though I'm sure part of it is just weeb cope

I'm glad you're happy user.
If you like Modern Japan setting games, can't go wrong with Jet Set Radio. First game is on PC, second is OG Xbox exclusive but can be emulated 99% perfect.

Attached: 1420651126194.jpg (500x375, 52.82K)

>He doesn't know that he's supposed to go out drinkign with his boss/co-workers every single day

Baka gaijin

Attached: AAAABS7UyltLFO6cdRC3P7_1nAIqy8SkrsvYidXWVwlb18621TdOg2wR0NrkrRmFJR99fbgIuLhUsCX9L6lLbRdvZUO-rU0T6lWsgbvckn-RbnQV6Qqj.jpg (448x252, 50.11K)

When the fuck did this website just turn into another form of Facebook for fags to blogpost on? The Fappening? 2016?

How long did it take you and how did you land your initial employment?

>"though I'm sure part of it is just weeb cope"
>"No! they can't be happy getting to experience Japan and its culture!!
>"they're coping I'm sure!!!"
lol Someone's jealous.

Attached: 1627246390732.jpg (903x500, 137.98K)

V-v-video games....?

It isn't at all. It is annoying during busy days like weekends, but not near as bad as gridlock traffic. Not having to see cars and smell exhaust while simply walking to a resturaunt was a nice thing.

Several years of learning Japanese back home, then a Master's degree here for 2 years, second of which I've spent going through the Japanese job-hunting system. Took me few months to find a job I wanted, longer than many of the Japanese students in my year, admittedly.

My initial mistake was focusing on big companies too much. Even at the supposedly good, non-cult-like ones you have a small chance. There's just way too many people applying. So I've switched to middle and small ones, which worked out.

Well to be fair, people in creative industries generally have awful schedules because they're "lucky" to have that kind of job.
Still though, 3 hours of free time a week is ridiculous.
I was watching this documentary about expats in Japan and there was this one journalist that spent practically all of his screentime shitting on Japanese culture in regards to freedom of speech and their attitude towards change. I wish I could find it because that combined with some other factors convinced me that Japanese culture is one of the worst in the world.
Weebs are only convinced it's a utopia because muh homogenized country (which ironically they wouldn't even fit into) and their brains are trannified from all the anime they watch.

Since 2014

Change is a big issue, which is both good and bad. A family member of mine worked for a Japanese company and found the biggest complaint was how they were insistent to not change things even if it meant better effeciency and less work. It was frustrating to them. That
company also decided to fire a lot of loyal workers and hire foriegners for only slightly cheaper wages. It goes without saying they are glad to not be working there anymore.

>That company also decided to fire a lot of loyal workers and hire foriegners for only slightly cheaper wages

Indians or something like that?

Simpsons Hit & Run