8 years old

>8 years old
>smarter than 300+ IQ scientist
Idk how Robotnik stays so motivated, knowing he's constantly bested by children

Attached: Miles__Tails__Prower_Sonic_and_All-Stars_Racing_Transformed.png (293x339, 98.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sfjKXqDDhxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The best thing Tails has done is fixed a plane. Eggman has built whole battleships and armies.

Can Tails create advanced robots that are capable of besting Sonic? No? Well that's your answer to why Robotnik is still better.

Attached: Metal_Sonic.PNG.png (556x709, 723.6K)

Tails build fake chaos emerald that allowed Sonic to use Chaos Control and would've fooled Eggman if Tails wasn't a naive child.

>Can Tails create advanced robots that are capable of besting Sonic?
Can Eggman?

Attached: sbmzthink.jpg (1024x658, 107.32K)

How the fuck does Eggman find the time to build all that shit?

He build robots that build other robots/warships etc. for him.

I miss the old Tails when he had personality besides being an insufferable genius.

>smarter
>tricked out of crucial information

This

In real life if we have robots/AI to do this you'll have billionaires with private robot armies.

Tails is pretty based

How did Eggman build two identical airships in Adventure. It's bullshit even for him.

he cute

It's a cartoon.

Reminder that Tails never recovered as a character after eggman tricked him into revealing the fake emerald

Tails was so dumb in Sonic 2. I find it hard to believe that he's supposed to be smart.

BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME FUCK BOY

>still ends up being a mcdonalds wagecuck
other than fixing the ice cream machines, why is he there?

Attached: 1647600716970.png (653x317, 329.08K)

>Can Tails create advanced robots that are capable of besting Sonic?
eggman certainly can't

just because i'm aware there's an asian kid out there who's better at everything i do and reaps more pussy than i do, doesn't mean i will stop doing my best

youtu.be/sfjKXqDDhxs

Attached: AF4B4403-A79F-48CA-9FA7-DE5BD1D06A2A.gif (498x498, 2.47M)

SUCKING COCK