Have piratefags always been this obnoxious?

I'm talking about how Kirby ATFL was leaked relatively early allowing people to download and play it. That in itself is fine, I don't really care about Nintendo 'losing money'. No, the real problem comes from:
>pirates suddenly feeling the urge to tell everyone they are playing the game before you
>openly discussing things like a 60 fps mod or bigger resolutions and shaming people who don't have access to those external (and arguably unnecessary according to the developer's vision) features
>pretending to hate on Nintendo but actually care enough to pirate the games

I don't understand. Why are they so insecure?

Attached: 1648190134212.png (768x480, 237.17K)

cope from PC cucks trying to justify spending $2500 for a hobby aimed at manchildren.
imagine thinking a working adult being proud about playing fucking kirby at 60fps

maybe they're just trying to show people how Nintendon't whereas free software doesn't have gay limits? stop projecting

Brazilians with nothing else

This happens with literally every Switch game now OP

Game gets leaked early EVERY time and people can pirate it before legal customers can play

Happened with SMT V too as a recent example.

no one cares about your sob story OP. on that note someone please post the Kirby nsp link for me and the 60fps mod. thank you

I'm playing the game before you :)

Attached: file.png (1282x797, 1.83M)

If you think spending a few thousand on your hobby is absurd, you're a child or insanely poor

We just want to make you seethe.

>those external (and arguably unnecessary according to the developer's vision) features
Copium

are you mad nintolddler? you sound mad

Except in reality saying shit like that is genuinely proof you are a child retard

>>openly discussing things like a 60 fps mod or bigger resolutions and shaming people who don't have access to those external (and arguably unnecessary according to the developer's vision) features
Damn, I had no idea about your precious fee-fees.
I'll double check a thread to make sure you're not in it before discussing enhancements with my emulator bros.
The reason people are so up on it is because of how pathetic Nintendo has been this gen. This is the first Nintendo gen where an emulator has been available while it's still in the peak of its life AND it's emulating well enough to the point of playing games straight up better than Nintendo's own hardware is.
While piratefags are having fun with their emulators which are online capable for free, Nintendo is god damn fucking charging money for p2p connections with shitty servers and offering nothing worth it. At least with PSN and whatever Xbox does you get a bit of bang for your buck. That's not even starting on premium services for games that don't even emulate properly. Nintendo is treating their loyal customers like shit while fans are once again offering superior services.

Well no, it's mostly sonyfags who can't play the game gnat shitpost about it.

You'll learn when you get a job and your own place that you can do what you like with your own money.

>are a child retard
You're an ESL at best, no wonder you can't spend a few thousand every few years on your hobbies

tldr cope

Hey fucker, I've been waiting for a 3D Kirby since I bought Crystal Shards with last savings before you were born. And I'm not hating on it, I'm telling you assholes about how fuckng amazing I think the game is before the board gets overrun by TORtanicfags.

Fuck off newfag. It always has been the case for the entire time of gaming history.

Attached: 1646509593415.jpg (500x500, 22.66K)

Imagine calling someone a newfag for a phenomenon that started in 2017.

What do you mean? Any Forums has always been pro-piracy.

Is this a bait thread?
I get being annoyed by people repeating the same shit but being pissed that you dont have better features feels like bait.

So apparently modding games didn't exist before 2017? And oh, apparently getting early copies didn't exist before 2017? And also uh, apparently hating and not paying companies money didn't exist before 2017 too?

Here's your pathetic (you)