Sonic 2 Plot Leaks

Caught an early preview of the film recently
>Main opening is a recap of the Tails scene from the first film
>Knuckles shows up in the mushroom planet via a warp ring and almost kills Robotnik until he convinces him to join him. Knuckles uses his warp ring to teleport him out of the mushroom planet.
>Knuckles is an Echidna who was banished from the tribe after letting Longclaw escape as a child. He is looking for the master emerald to prove his tribe right.
>Sonic is fucking around the house while Tom and Maddie are at Hawaii for that fat black chick's wedding. Robotnik and Knuckles show up and fuck his ass up until Tails shows up.
>Robotnik and Knuckles go to the Mean Bean Machine coffee shop to recruit Agent Stone who has been working there ever since Robotnik dissapeared.
>Sonic and Tails go on a roadtrip to catch Robotnik while Robotnik, Knuckles, and Stone travel to Angel Island which is depicted as a Mexican island which houses the Master Emerald.
>Sonic and Tails steal a plane to get to Angel Island.
>Sonic arrives to stop them and engages in a martial arts fight with Knuckles which ends with Sonic falling off the island and nearly drowning.
>Robotnik heads to his base in the mountains along with the master emerald and his companions.
>Robotnik uses the emerald to build new advanced machines. An unfinished Metal Sonic head is shown as an Easter egg.
>Robotnik kills Stone by electrocuting him and throwing out of the building because he deems him useless.
>Knuckles senses Sonic and Tails who have stolen a car and chases after them leading to the ice cap scene.
>Tails is knocked out and Sonic teleports himself and Tails to the fat black chick's wedding.
>Robotnik starts fucking shit up in Green Hill Zone and unleashes some advanced badniks from space.
>Sonic and Tails try to stop him but are hopeless and are BTFO by Knuckles. Sonic tells him something which leads to Knuckles having a change of heart.
>The three try to defeat the death egg robot but are hopeless.

Attached: sonic-2-poster.jpg (864x1080, 224.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DaffyWoody/status/1504934450337042436#m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sonic grabs the master emerald and turns super in a scene based off Goku's first SSJ1 transformation.
>Sonic wrecks the death egg robot and has no choice but to break the emerald to stop Robotnik.
>Robotnik ends up getting his brain fried like Riddler in Batman Forever because of this and is apprehended by G.U.N.
>Sonic and Knuckles end on a truce and he goes back to his planet. Presumably to set up the Knuckles show.
>Tails is taken in by the fat black chick and her newlywed husband.
>Film ends with a scene of Sonic and Tails running through a leafy forest.
>First credit scene has Knuckles go back to Angel Island where he sees a mural of Sonic and an unknown figure fighting a monster, presumably Chaos.
>Second credits scene takes place in a military base where Robotnik is lead at gunpoint to a dark room with a large stasis chamber inside along with a computer. The computer reads "Project Shadow" and the camera pans to reveal a clear look at Shadow the Hedgehog.
Film was a whole lot of fun. I'll be happy to answer any questions you guys got

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-153322.jpg (953x720, 59.95K)

You can tell a hardcore Knucklesfag wrote this movie.

So we are getting "LIVE AND LEARN" in the sequeL?

I'm not sure apparently Paramount doesn't want to use them
twitter.com/DaffyWoody/status/1504934450337042436#m

CHADow bros we won?

They aren't a name regular people would recognize so it was inevitable. There's always the possibility of them showing up as a cameo however.

>preview
>entire movie's plot
Okay I believe you.

>>Robotnik kills Stone by electrocuting him and throwing out of the building because he deems him useless.
Kek what?!?

What did Knuckles mean by this?

Attached: BA496B61-2ED1-4405-94CC-C7882A535171.jpg (724x120, 35.88K)

Attached: 1546558551321.jpg (750x891, 134.5K)

kino cover

please be real

>Chaos and Shadow
I'm guessing they're going for SA2 where Chaos will be the Biolizard.

>your Any Forums thread didn't take off so you came here

Videogames on Any Forums? Say it ain't so!

Don't worry, it's just a fleshbound.

>Nothing about Super Robotnik despite him literally being in the trailers
Nice fake and gay fanfiction you FAGGOT

>Sonic floors it.

Attached: IM GOING TO DIE.gif (410x260, 3.2M)

Did you not read the plot leak

>Mean Bean Machine coffee shop
Not even what it's called.

>no mention of this at all

Attached: 37646t44b.jpg (750x563, 90.76K)

I hope not, god damn.

I hate this trilogy its a fish out of water story sonic 3 and knucles and then sonic adventures 2, why not just do the first 3 games as a trilogy, They just want to force the extended sonic universe shit they have planned and they want it now

First figure takes place at before the final scene where we see Sonic and tails play baseball as a call back to the first film. the second one is from when sonic is goofing out at the house when no ones around until Robotnik and knuckles show up. The third one is from when Sonic and Tails stumble upon a loge full of thugs while looking for angel Island. The 2nd and 3rd are literally in the trailers dumbass.

>why not just do the first 3 games as a trilogy,
I was thinking about that, but then I realized the first and second games have almost no plot development. Easier to do 1 to establish everything, and then 2 and 3 at once.

>Sonic and Tails stumble upon a loge full of thugs
Wanna know how I know you didn't see the movie?
They cut this scene in response due to banning everything Russian. Maybe you saw an earlier cut, I don't know.

The last line better be voiced by Jaleel White as a quick cameo

>Knuckles uses his warp ring to teleport him out of the mushroom planet.
isn't there literally footage in the trailer of robotnik landing back on earth in a spacecraft
what was specifically Russian about the loge?

Nigga it wasn't cut and isn't even set in Russia

Ah yes, everyone knows Stephan Legar so well.

>isn't there literally footage in the trailer of robotnik landing back on earth in a spacecraft
That was footage shot for only the trailer. The only thing coming from space are his badniks. The scene of Knuckles approaching Robotnik on the mushroom planet is in the trailers,

That's only in the frech version. The US one will use a theme by Kid Cudi

>Stone? What color is my heart?
>CHOMP
>exactly

This better lead into an R-rated Shadow the Hedgehog spinoff after the trilogy ends