"Tarnished, did you know that despite only making up 13% of the population...

"Tarnished, did you know that despite only making up 13% of the population, Those Who Live in Death are responsible for 50% of crimes in the Lands Between?"

Attached: Elden-Ring-D.png (640x360, 144.02K)

aren't tarnished undead too?

That's what I thought. The intro even calls the tarnished "ye dead who yet live" so I don't understand why D doesn't have a problem with the player.

I think it's because tarnished came back to life thanks to grace, which is fine but other undead coming back to life through other heretic means is bad, but still pretty hypocritical

those who live in death are soulless bodies, like godfrey

That would make fia a coal burner

>undead
D is specifically at odds with Those Who Live in Death as they're an abomination unto the Golden Order

I mean not quite. We were resurrected and became fully alive again while the dead are graceless and undead because of godwyn's corruption and issues with the repatriation of souls to the erdtree.
Maybe tarnished are different because they originally had grace and thus have graced souls that can be bestowed with grace again, so never truly died just went into a hollow like state of slumber until grace 'reactivated' their body and soul. Who knows.

Hey zanzibart want to come over and listen to me talk about crime statistics

Tarnished are alive and healthy after being dead but TWLID are shambling corpse thinggers that repeatedly self revive and are sorta ugly since their meat is coming off, there's quite a difference
Also TWLID refuse to observe restrictions on boating within cemetaries so its no wonder they're in trouble with the law

I think Tarnished are similar to unkindled ash from DS3. The tree resurrects them fully with grace for the purpose of trying to become the next elden lord.

>refuse to observe restrictions on boating within cemetaries so its no wonder they're in trouble with the law

Attached: 1647865364834.jpg (480x660, 71.44K)

>Also TWLID refuse to observe restrictions on boating within cemetaries so its no wonder they're in trouble with the law
This is a good thread

If I could go on a boat and make it float on fucking grass I would do it too

That wouldn't fit though. The unkindled ash were all people who tried to link the flame (if my memory serves me right) but failed. The Tarnished are more like the Hollows but they do not Hollow because Marika takes that decision from you. Remember that the GW hasn't actually communed with the Fingers since Marika broke the Elden Ring and locked herself inside the Tree. So, Grace might not actually be the GW's work.

Yes except no

Something odd about the tarnished corpses we find

I thought it was because he was in violation of the noise ordinance since he was DOOTing loud enough to wake the dead.

I don't think that's correct, Siegward refers to himself as unkindled and he wouldn't have tried to link the flame because Yhorm did during Siegward's time. Could just be an inconsistency though, From's full of them.

>gets farted on by Fia and dies
really

Let's be honest here, not even Memeyaki knows what the fuck a tarnished is supposed to be exactly

Attached: 20200307_235611.jpg (659x635, 196.07K)

>Those Who Live in Death
>Guys that just want to ride around in their boats

so wait it's like the boomer partying at night with the zoomer trying to sleep meme?
>D trying to sleep
>mariner and skeletons dooting and raving all night

It's another way to say Undead

Tarnished are just foreign marauders summoned by Marika's grace to fuck everything up, try paying attention next time

Maybe that is why is brother is like he is. Heard too much DOOTing.

>try paying attention next time
no :)

Fucking undead, only the Tarnished may doot it.

Attached: 66983fb42ecf5b6b12c6f2bd86adedbc.jpg (155x181, 5.56K)

you bastard

You should try following your own advice

>fool! those who live in death doot as they please!

This is no way to solve the noise problem. More Tarnished take up a horn every day. The DOOT is becoming unbearable.

Most of you probably missed it but you can actually meet D in the field prior to Roundtable Hold.
He's a nice guy, he should've had more screentime. The whole business with his bro was kinda pointless.

>gets killed by some random fucking whore
What a loser

Tarnished are resurrected.
Those Who Live in Death are zombies.
Both are technically undead, but undead doesn't exist as a term in ER.

If only I had a drawfag...