What do they eat?

What do they eat?

Attached: 20220307164000_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

Despair

A lot of them seem to eat people

tax policies

Rowa fruit

turtle neck meat

Zanzibart dung
Fecal matter of Zanzibart. Limgravians surreptitiously forage for this delicacy in the mistwood.
"Zanzibart, forgive me".

Turtle neck

The big dogs in Caelid

DICK

Dung.

Porloin maet of detained fright.

Them

And then they're gunna eat me

UOH MAH GAAAAAAA

SHIT

>Life is very full of shit, or should be. As much as I admire Miyazaki - and I do, he was a giant of fantasy and a giant of vidya, and I think he made great games that will be played for many years - you do have to wonder where all those Tarnished shat, since you can't imagine Tarnished shitting in a loo, can you? Well, shitting is an important part of who we are. Miyazaki can say that Godrick became The First Elden Lord and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Miyazaki doesn't ask the question: What was Leyndell's sewer system like? Did he maintain a Cloaca Maxima? Could it survive the Burning of the Erdtree? And what about all these Omens? By the end of the game, the Erdtree is gone but everyone still shits - everywhere, and someone has to eat it - someone, Loathsome. Because you can't imagine someone lovable eating a shit, can you?

>dinner plates, utensils, napkins set up everywhere
>in the middle of a volcano
What do THEY eat?

Attached: 20220220212255_1.jpg (1600x900, 185.1K)

lizard pussy

Zanzibarts

there's fruit and herbs growing everywhere as well as a large number of game just running around

There's not enough land to sustain a hunter / gatherer lifestyle in Limgrave. They would need farms and agriculture or at least a thriving fishing industry. Where are all the fishing boats and farms? Checkmate.

>They would need farms and agriculture or at least a thriving fishing industry
for all the huge towns full of people?

ass

literally actually a plot point

They're immortal wraiths in a post-apocalyptic society. Happy?