Games that aged like milk

games that aged like milk

Attached: d2c4f752f9c20eb470c7b7fc2b507b3e.jpg (650x650, 140.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-2JNLajf1s&t=465s]
youtube.com/watch?v=X6WudT-bctM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pomu told me it aged really well so I don't believe you.

Attached: 1633215661937.gif (1000x800, 315.57K)

PS1 games generally age like ass but no dog, not this one. Especially not this one.

It still holds up, but the sequals blow it out the water in every way. Play Twin Snakes instead of making shit threads though.

inb4 purists bitching about Twin Snakes when it's the better game

Elden Ring

The first person aiming and over the top cutscenes really add a lot.
Fuck off you faggots have like 20 threads right now for that.

these games' gameplay is such dogshit. thief and deus ex were always the better stealth em ups, and deus ex's story is what mgs2's sloppy final codec desperately tried to be and failed at

MGS1 is literally just MGS2 without first person aiming, hanging, lockers and moving bodies. I don’t understand how anyone can say it’s aged poorly.

MGS1's MG2 but with stairs. The old MGS control scheme's aged poorly in general

holy shit that remaster is complete dogshit, it has NO SOUL. [youtube.com/watch?v=t-2JNLajf1s&t=465s]

If you think the gameplay is too clunky in MGS 1 just stick to your zoomer games

The stealth is so simplistic and immediate that I don't understand what about it has aged so horribly. Sure the combat might feel a little awkward but what is it about simple circumventing of enemies that is so unplayable in todays age? It plays just fine, it's still fun

I think it still holds up.

Nice bait

literal bait. the only good thing about twin snakes or otacon's director's cut is the graphics. everything else sucks in comparison.

>control scheme means stealth and enemy mechanics
you are a massive retard and i hope you choke on your next meal

It holds up. The cheesiness of the voice acting is part of the fun

>Play Twin Snakes
No.

>t. never played only watched a vtuber play it
Game is still as tight and fun to play as it was when it was new, great stealth action game and still the best Metal Gear

>cheesiness
bitch, mgs1 is the most realistic one. all the following game have an hyper cartoon hayter.

unironically i feel like the voice acting in the first installment is the best voice acting i've ever seen in games (with english voice acting)

>unironically linking a yout*be essay
Get your own opinions, formulate your own arguments or kill yourself.

they had jeremy blaustein as translator and dub director then kojima as always stepped in to fire people as always because someone changed the script enough to make it better and actually make it feel like a real thing.

imo is one of the best. the problem is that game acting has always been meh in general. mostly because the original dialogue of games was not made with English in mind.

english dubs sucks. that's the issue.

play working designs sega CD popful mail btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=X6WudT-bctM