How do we save fighting games?

How do we save fighting games?

Attached: Untitled.png (333x237, 140.23K)

>we
Any Forums is not the place to "save" fighting games, if you wanna argue that they even need saving

Not all genres need millions of concomitant players. The genre inherently is about learning and practicing, and people don't want to learn, they want to turn off their brains and pretend they're achieving something. By trying to "save" it you will destroy it.

The fact you're posting here and not playing one right now should be evidence to you that they're not very fun to begin with. Arcade sticks suck as an input mechanism.

nigger fighting games have always had tight knit communities

Good singleplayer/casual content. It's a no-brainer.

I like how Any Forums likes to jerk off over how hardcore and skillful they are when it comes to Souls-stuff, but shit their pants like casual grandmas when it comes to anything about Fighting Games. Guess having to deal with an actual human instead of cheesing braindead AI makes you feel not so great and good.

Make them easier for normies

Personally after getting my ass kicked in fighting games + the art style of the game generally being consistently ass for the past decade, I've been permanently turned off of fighting games. Learning meta combos is just about the gayest thing I've ever seen and I refuse to participate in it

based and true dey be senpai frfr

Holy cope.

Steamcharts posters are a plague

>Arcade sticks suck as an input mechanism.
Did anyone force you to play on one?

We force Any Forums to understand that some things are niche and that's okay.
I bet OP hasn't even heard of KoF until it was the Steamcharters' next target.

Attached: OP.png (1079x638, 47.43K)

You hope capcom doesn’t shit the bed with SF6 but things aren’t looking good

hermanos I'm trying to figure out a safe jump roll catch os but it's just not happening

OP is a faggot who doesn't play videogames.

KoF always dies quickly since it always releases at full price and stays that way pretty much the next half a decade.

>concomitant
what?

>GG Always dies
Fixed that for (you)

more ryona

Attached: 1642256596559.png (700x928, 551K)