What the FUCK is wrong with this game????

what the FUCK is wrong with this game????

Attached: 20220324154454_1.jpg (2560x1440, 930.91K)

It's just Ranni killing people like usual.

>Ranni's 2 fingers sick Blaidd on her
>Iji locks him up
>he invades and literally tries to kill her and you
>tell Blaidd and Iji I love them haha bye!

is Ranni a retard

This is a fucked up game, man.

Attached: daedicar's woe.jpg (960x692, 96.85K)

She knows Blaidd would never attack her of his own free will. He still served her for years, she won't stop loving him (as a friend) just cause he attacks at the end like they knew he would.

Just Ranni tying up loose ends, nothing to see here. Also they were good friends.

Not really since none of that is grounded in any kind of reality and therefore ends up being completely meaningless.

Does the game get any gayer than that section of the Haligtree where you fight the tree avatar and then 5 revenants. I cannot see how any game designer went “yeah let’s throw the worst enemies at you consecutively”

She didn't kill Iji or Selvuis, black knife assassins did, and they are controlled by Marika

*Fingers control the black knives

Ms. Juicy Fruit

so why did the Black Knifes attack Iji and Blaidd? Marika couldn't have ordered them to do so, she's a husk? Was it Radogan?

Fingers realized the plot. Blaidd being a shadow is bound to Ranni but his mkultra programming makes him ultimately loyal to the fingers. Went crazy and managed to kill his assassins but then we finish him off after he is mindbroken

why would the Knifes work for the fingers though? There's a 0% chance the fingers ordered the death of Godwyn

The fingers realized something was up when Ranni killed her fingers, so they sic'd the black knives on Ranni and her crew.
The black knives betrayed the GW and the fingers when they killed Godwyn, the implication is that they did so to punish or get back at Marika, since they're implied to have ties to the queen.
After they killed Godwyn they tried to escape from the capital and most of them were killed or captured, with the latter being brainwashed to do the bidding of the fingers.

Wished they applied "show, don't tell" for that one

they work for marika
maybe radagon took over since they fused back together?

you really wanna see a woman fuck snakes, dogs, birds, trolls, and tarnished graphically on screen?

yes? This game already absurdly edgy shit like Dung Eater and Fia fucking a literal corpse, might as well go all the way

Attached: 1648145481611.png (574x534, 674.18K)

not sure about dung eater cause I killed that fat fuck as soon as I could but Fia just takes a nap next to a big corpse with all her clothes on, how is that sex? Godwyn's corpse doesn't even have a penis visible, nor would that penis become erect, nor would it fit Fia's vagina.

it's implied sex, obviously from isn't going to animate a graphic sex scene but they should have

BURN THE COAL

Yes, it is needed for my appreciation of the lore and the rich characters who build it. I would also like it if we could actually see Fia somehow managing to have sex with Godwyn, seeing how she dropped some "offspring" while just sitting on a bench completely destroyed my immersion.

>Int
I don't I can do it senpai. I'm not a pussy