I've never seen a worse video game in my life. I literally cannot think of one redeeming quality

I've never seen a worse video game in my life. I literally cannot think of one redeeming quality.

Attached: yikes.png (198x101, 12.96K)

It has good facial animations. That's about it.

Sometimes when I get in bed to sleep, I wipe my finger over my sweaty ass rack and then bring it to my nose and sniff.

The city looks pretty neat.

>uses yikes on Any Forums(nel)
>tries to fit in by making a cp77 hate thread
you have to go back

Wasn't the lip synching completely outsourced anyway? I remember some promo videos about that before launch.

>I literally cannot think of one redeeming quality.

Attached: phatam.jpg (1920x1080, 170.82K)

>I've never seen a worse video game in my life
You haven't played many videogames then.

Gog Sunshine was much better

I don't care what you guys say, CP2077 glitches were fucking hilarious. If it had been sold as a silly game like goat simulator and just embraced the absurdness it would've been a smash hit.

Attached: 1631282109898.webm (1920x1080, 2.65M)

cons
>bad story
>open world
>diablo loot
>underwhelming perks and augments

pros
>okay gameplay
>impressive city to explore

think i played for some 10 hours before getting bored with it

Attached: futamath.jpg (900x861, 158.9K)

That pic is true, but 90% of futafags either post futa on male, futa on futa, or solo futa, which is 100% gay.

oh. my. god. is th... is that mac'n'cheezus?

>impressive city
is this true? i heard a lot of people talk of how empty the city does feel.

While it's launch was a massive disaster, once you say ["cannot think of one redeeming quality"], I think your weak and unoriginal trolling needs some work. Try again.

Like there are no worse games.....

Attached: superman641.jpg.jpg (684x343, 27.23K)

some areas definitely weren't finished but the center is cool to walk around and all without any loading screens

>Gog galaxy
Ew.

>I've never seen a worse video game in my life
With your gaming knowledge you could be a game jurno

>comparing a AAA game to a game with no budget
very desperate

The city looks good visually/superficially but there is a lack of an interactive and immersive world like Skyrim or a deep RPG with choice and consequence like Mass Effect tried to pull off.

Now, this, this is real journo talk.

I’d rather play it then pretty much any other “open world” game so it has that going for it

Because GOG Galaxy isnt a game, retard.

>immersive world like Skyrim

Attached: 1624982250466.gif (379x387, 83.19K)

It’s crazy how much effort is put into games like this but how little effort is out into the actual gameplay. It’s like a really high quality VN interspersed with god awful driving and shitty Skyrim With Guns combat.

Just my opinion based on my experience user. I am not like some of the retards here that parade their opinions around like they were facts. Feeling immersive in a given game is subjective. I take it you probably have a game that you felt immersed in that wasn't Skyrim. Whatever floats your boat.

The driving got significantly better in 1.5, you can tell they prioritized that a lot. Still not perfect, but actually enjoyable now.

>I've never seen a worse video game in my life.
You don't play many games do you

Attached: where do you think we are.png (1067x800, 651.07K)

OP is probably one of those: I post on Any Forums but don't play video games. Please notice me citizens of Any Forums-sempai!

This Cyberpunk is mediocre as fuck but there are genuinely worse games
>Original FF 14
>Original The Old Republic
>Daikatana
>Witch and the Hundred Knight bricking systems
>That upcoming Rune Factory game
>Unpached PS3 Skyrim
The list goes on