Meanwhile, in CWCville

>Meanwhile, in CWCville...

Attached: this is the last straw.jpg (640x645, 52.19K)

What's he up to right now? Has that trial happened yet?

>he
HE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HAS

She, whatever

Senec

NO

STYLE

got transferred to a different facility, most likely some kind of mental hospital.

actually he identifys as jesus now and you will refer to him as such you shitlord

>he

HE

How retarded do you have to be to realize a straw doesn't take up your entire mouth

Is Chris too far gone mentally or could intensive therapy for years and medication possibly salvage some of him?

Attached: 1369704238043.jpg (161x110, 6.2K)

HAS

You've never seen a mouth straw?

NO

NO

Look at his eyes in any picture. He has something that can't be fixed user.

NO

NO

come on nigga, you know it's too late

GRACE

Hes been gone for awhile user

Attached: 1638131222453.png (97x148, 30.46K)

Some of sonichu is pretty good for a turbotard

THIS

Trial has gotten postponed many times at this point and like another user said, he recently got transferred to another (likely a mental institute) facility while waiting for the trial.

I'm not expecting a full turnaround, but could they possibly revert him to maybe pre tranny Chris mentally?

Like what?

naw. Chris got transferred out of the jail and it's no longer public record. Kiwi farms has several theory's about what happened to our boy but as a first responder myself I can pretty much guarantee he was actually diagnosed with something. Possibly schizo. anyway he will receive treatment for that then go to trial. That could take months or years. Chris will likely never be on the internet again so the whole story got a bit of a PLFTLT ending. but ya know he might actually get some treatment. I've been a christorian since around 2007 and honestly it's the best thing for him. despite his very serious character flaws and all around shittyness he needs to be taken away from the internet. I don't think hes capable of self control and will never stop hurting himself or others.

I think Chris is a lost cause now. His mind is basically mush and even when he was healthier he refused to get better. I think the best thing for Chris at the moment is to be sent to a mental asylum so he doesn't get hurt or hurt others.

Not even that's possible

if kiwifags hadn't coddled him so much this wouldn't have happened.

Attached: cwc_dreaming_studio.png (640x360, 146.65K)

Pre-tranny chris was still a tranny. He obviously hated his maleness even in the classic era. The signs were there all along

ITT: Cancel culture in action.

Make no mistake, my friends. Christine Weston Chandler is a victim of cancel culture.

>now

Bob is directly responsible for fucking Chris up by refusing to let him be put in special ed.

Attached: 1495068900393.png (736x616, 20.92K)

I'm not asking if they could make him see himself as a male, I'm asking if they could return him to that level of stability

"Good" is an overstatement, but there's a lot of Sonichu I can sort of appreciate because you can tell real emotions went into it.

Attached: 71J7kptWbjL.jpg (1000x1294, 199.1K)

The internet lumberjack was right all along.

>my friend always laughed at our other friend for having a tard brother
>his kid has severe autism
>he refuses to put her in special kids school
>she gets worse and worse every time I see them
karma is brutal, but so is denial

This makes me super sad, it's like losing an old friend. I need Chrischan updates.

>PLFTLT
What is that?

Having rough, sloppy, smelly sex with my OC thanks to the dimensional merge!

>mr c and little c
>bob has no idea what happened to his son after the 2000's
DESCENDING MISERY
DESTINY CHASING TIME
LOST SHADOWS LEFT BEHIND

Attached: metal-gear-anguish.gif (160x90, 178.59K)

I wonder how he is doing without his videogames and link to outside entertainment news.

This. He's been likely diagnosed if the state of Virginia wants to keep everything confidential.

basically yea
I wouldn't be too sad. Chris is a relic from the OG internet days. He needs to be put to rest
an onomatopoeia for when you make a shitty sound with your lips

Lead balloon?

tick tock moon

Best-case scenario is Chris ends up like John Hinckley, institutionalized for decades and then let back on the Internet once she's safe and boring.

Of course, Hinckley was relatively young when he was locked up, Chris would be about 80 under the same timeline.

>>bob has no idea what happened to his son after the 2000's
bob was still alive for the start of the tomgirl shit. chris said bob called him a faggot.

Some of the frames aren't half bad

I could have saved him

He's gone at this point. To be honest with you, I stopped following the drama surrounding him when it turned into straight bullying. Like yeah, ok, the kid was totally fucking retarded and a huge lolcow, but it went on for far too long. Back when they stole his medalion, I was laughing my ass off. Later on it just got a bit creepy, they've documented pretty much every single aspect of his life like he was a historical figure of some sorts, a bit too creepy for my taste.

He literally thinks he's the earthly embodiment of Jesus Christ, and he raped his own mother, who's suffering from Dementia

Chris is completely irredeemable at this point

Nuts!

Há, gottem

Robert is the zodiac killer
He did work in the bay area during the time of the killings

He was known to trace a lot or at least copy images by sight if not

Sweet, sweet user. Schizos aren't locked up in some facility to be cured like in your science fiction movies. They get a medical prescription and then they just go on with their lives.

Literally a few months after the medallion was crushed bluespike was having him stick the new one up his ass on camera.
It was always bullying

Chris has deluded himself into thinking he's literally the second coming of Jesus Christ in prison, barely even realizes that he's in SERIOUS shit with nobody to get him out of it this time and has been rambling on about the dimensional merge for what, 3 years at this point? He's been gone mentally since long even before any of this. He's lived 40 years like this and with how stubborn he is, I doubt he'll ever get much better.

*Christ

NO

Even the other trolls hated Bluespike after that.