When are we gonna get Bloodborne, PC bros

When are we gonna get Bloodborne, PC bros...

Attached: pc.jpg (474x422, 19.72K)

It's been 7 years exactly.

only third world poorfags complain about this

>pc owners
>poorfags

>console owners
>richfags

brazilians and russians don't buy consoles, they play on a toaster PC and it's easy as shit to pirate

Elden Ring is on pc tho

a snoy made this thread

no

ask spinedev

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-11-16-10-10-145_com.android.chrome.jpg (2260x1080, 610.88K)

>The only souls borne I actually want to play because the setting, guns, and atmosphere seem great. Also takes place in a great time period
>only one really stuck on consoles besides demon souls. Don't want to buy a console for one game I actually want to play.
Exclusives fucking suck. Seriously Fuck exclusive bs.
With that being said kys wojak nigger.

If we get anything it'll be the bluepoint remake

a literal scam
spine is not only a fake emulator it is also closed source

Vesperia came out on PC 10 years later. Don't expect anything, but god only knows how long these exclusivity contracts are.

Nioh 2 is better

Attached: download (4).jpg (660x372, 31.02K)

Just play Elden Ring bruh

... how is it a scam? it's not paid. you know you can literally run it yourself right now, right?

I'm heard Japanese people aren't good at programming. Is this true or a reddit meme?

If you cared enough you would have played it on PS4 already like the rest of us.

any day now

Attached: 1637089553359.webm (800x450, 2.56M)

it's not a real emulator

Third worlders wouldn't be able to run Bloodborne, much like they can't run Elden Ring and bitch about it. Bloodborne on PC would be great so I can finally throw out my PS4 and play the game at an acceptable framerate.

Correct. Everyone owns a pc. Consoles are a rich person accessory.

>can't run Elden Ring

I have a 3060ti, 64 GB RAM and a R7 3700x and it still runs poorly, the game is just poorly optimized on PC.

Attached: 1634799587017.jpg (2048x2048, 74.7K)

but my latest upgrade alone cost me twice as much as a PS5 at scalped prices
hell I have spent nearly 3 times as much as the price of a PS5 on new HDDs and SDDs these past two years

we already have the much superior game elden ring

>3060ti
>3700X
LOL
You can't run it, poorfag

Unironically will be emulated before an official release comes out. What's the state of ps4 emulation?

>Consoles are a rich person accessory

My PC cost about $2500 and my PS4 and Switch total cost me like $700. There's a difference between owning a PC and then owning a gaming PC and for me the only benefit of actually owning consoles in addition to PC is the ability to (usually) load up a game and have it run without needing to adjust settings

>>being this contrarian just for (you)'s

nioh 2 is a fine game, but comparing it with bloodborne is only something a retarded neckbeard double nigger would say. The old hunters dlc alone has more content and more replayability than both nioh games combined

>it's actually a compatibility layer, stop calling it emulation!

Attached: 1636869283672.jpg (552x504, 35.28K)

Nani the fuck I have a 3060ti and a worse CPU and it runs at 1440p for me, you're clearly a console babby

Attached: the end.jpg (2560x1440, 404.51K)

and they just won't play it on a fucking console?

A 2 hr piece of dlc has more content and replayability than two full games combined. Yes he's the one being the retarded neckbeard nigger.