Annoying Enemy Thread

fuck these things

Attached: 9BD30EDD-F14F-4517-8B24-4850269D0380.jpg (1280x720, 99.74K)

>He doesn't know
use a crystal dart

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21.02K)

Just stick close to them.2/3rds of their attacks just miss you. Stop running away like a bitch. That's the only way to lose against them.

Attached: 1648134892075.jpg (345x222, 14.64K)

Fuck crucible knights

This is correct. However they are just really tanky. Specifically the groups of them in the snowy areas. I really wish more groups of enemies had unique drops for taking them all out. Also unique enemies like the magic golem near Radahn's arena. I think it is the only unique enemy in the game that doesn't have a unique drop. It honestly feels like a bug or something. It seems like it would drop that magic ball beam attack as an ash of war. Correct me if I'm wrong but that is the only one of those magic golems in the entire game isn't it? The one you drop down to to solve one of the artist's paintings.

does anyone even like fighting these dumb fucks. fuck any enemy that has an impenetrable force field

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90.56K)

Attached: are-ants-supposed-to-read-this_o_1610917.jpg (640x395, 164.24K)

this is elden ring thread

Attached: SE4_Hitler.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

This
Tanky, delayed shots, magic tail and predictive hits makes him such bullshit

He's literally the most fun and fair enemy in the game

just fucking parry them

Every single enemy in the game is annoying to fight. You're better off just rushing to the next bonfire or boss in the latter half of the game since standard enemies are a chore to fight and they barely give any xp.

>xp

the glowing archers in nokrom

>obvious input reading gapcloser
>fun
yeah no

Runes/souls/sen/whatever From Software decides to call it is basically just xp.

Only real option is hiding and running. They have absurd range and 100% accuracy.

xd

>hands up don't shoot

>BEEP BEEP

Attached: hot rod.jpg (199x253, 6.87K)

That mage npc in the study hall was such a piece of shit for my 2h build

literally was not beatable for me until I turned the tower upside down